The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

puppers legendary skin for ALS research

Hello!

I noticed it's been a while since DBD has done some kind of charity cosmetic, and given the recent news that Puppers's ALS has progressed to a point that he can no longer play DBD, I wanted to come and float an idea. I think it would be really sweet to have a Dwight skin that's in honor of Puppers/looks like him, and donate to proceeds to ALS research. I think it would be a really lovely way to honor and support someone who's been such a big part of the game.

Comments

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,167

Something like that or a light in the fog charm would be really cool for sure!

• Xperian
    Xperian Member Posts: 29

Agreed on this. If BHVR can't figure out fixing the game, at least give one of its most positive content creators some honorary stuff that helps him live comfortably.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,514

Just saw his last Tweets - that is really sad.

I really hope that our medicine some day advances like in Star Trek that you simply could heal stuff like that.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

:( Nooooo poor Puppers.... First I'd heard. I'd buy a cosmetic to help in a heart beat.