Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

THE most Unhealthy Killer of DbD

As the title says, name the Killer you feel is most unhealthy~

Comments

• Crimson_Lockhart
    Crimson_Lockhart Member Posts: 188

A camping Bubba

• OneGoodBoyDemo
    OneGoodBoyDemo Member Posts: 420

The cannibal

Leatherface

Bubba

The king of camper

The insidious taster

The basement addict

And nurse...

• Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,161

1) camping Bubba without any counter .... seriously, disable his chainsaw while he's x meters around the hook

2) Nurse - she desperately needs nerfs

3) Blight - he and at least 1 of his addons need nerfs

• Hi_Im_Chucky
    Hi_Im_Chucky Member Posts: 366

I purposely left it vague. Name your most unhealthy killer game mechanics wise, lore wise, or other. Plenty of room for everything.

Personally I choose Clown. That breathing don’t lie.

• Chaos999
    Chaos999 Member Posts: 869

I see a lot of plague and clown comments, but I think plague is just fine with her diseases, just part of her now. Clown definitely has health issues, but for me the most unhealthy one would be blight.

I mean, the dude's jaw fell off...

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Clown is overweight, A smoker, An alcoholic and also tests tonics and poison basically. Pretty unhealthy all things considered

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047

Blight is a literal drug addict who is just copying Hollow Knight's infection.

I bet Talbot and The Radiance would be good friends.

• Phantom_
    Phantom_ Member Posts: 1,327

Nemesis, he's a BOW. There is no health insurance covering his medical bills.

• rooCraah
    rooCraah Member Posts: 138

Thinking about it now, it must be scary for the Spirit just how easily she could get an infection from massive perpetually open wounds.

She could fall over once in Backwater Swamp and die.

Mentally, multiple killers are killers because it's a coping mechanism or form of escapism. Wraith can't be doing very well at all imo.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

Nea :p

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    edited June 2022

You people dont have a clue what suffering is if you havent been against the variety of annoying hag builds out there. Dont get me wrong shes rarely to never played but shes easily the most annoying espicially basement. Even alan wake aint gonna rescue from that situation.

Eidt. I take its back this thread is infinitely more fun.

• Voriis
    Voriis Member Posts: 131

Freddy Kruger could also have a case made...I'm sure no one has ever looked at those burns....I'm also convinced the Nurse has a collapsed trachea. Hag eats people that's an easy way to get Kuru disease.....all in all they all need a doctor...and no NOT that Doc...he will just exacerbate things....he also needs a physician.

• Hi_Im_Chucky
    Hi_Im_Chucky Member Posts: 366
    edited June 2022

I’m so glad people mentioned so many Killers. The more I thought about it, the more Killers seemed to be a contender for most Unhealthy Killer in DbD. Nobody has even touched the mental aspect, maybe Pinhead is the most Unhealthy, I think he inflicts the most Pain which could mentally break survivors. Very unhealthy lol

• Araphex
    Araphex Member Posts: 696
  • Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,302

Solo Queue teammates.

• HexPleaseLetMeSpeak
    HexPleaseLetMeSpeak Member Posts: 276

Plague but like unironically. I hate going against plague so much. Feels like there's nothing you can do half the time. You either are injured all game and are down to one hit, or a teammate uses a fountain and she has free hit galore with her corrupt.