Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Felix, Jeff, Elodie or Yun-jin have some good perk?

Vult2
Vult2 Member Posts: 39

Some of this characters have good perks?

Comments

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,934

Built to last, Aftercare, Power Struggle, no.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,565

Felix: Built to Last, Visionary & Desperate Measures

Jeff: Aftercare, Distortion & Breakdown

Élodie: Appraisal, Deception & Power Struggle

Yun-Jin: Self-Preservation, Fast Track & Smash Hit

Overall, and on their own, I’d say Jeff is the best off. Felix has decent perks too but are either situational, or build-reliant. Same goes for Élodie. Yun-Jin has the worst selection of the lot.

• Vult2

Then Smash Hit is a bad perk? Deception and Power Struggle are weak too?

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,565
    edited June 2022

Smash Hit is good if you can get it to work, but there are just better/far more reliable options out there.

Deception requires very specific scenarios to work, as you want the killer to not notice that you're faking entering the locker. Again, can work, but is unreliable.

Power Struggle, with the right build, can be decent, but is a dead perk slot otherwise, or you have to get really lucky. On its own, it is rather weak, yes.

Post edited by GentlemanFridge on
  • Vult2

Ok ty, seems the perks of the 4 are average/weak.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 905
    edited June 2022

Distortion (Jeff) is getting a buff and actually does more to stop aura reading than you think. It also let's you know aura reading perks or add ons are in use from the killer when losing a stack. With lethal pursuer getting a buff it will probably be more impactful and after the update you'll be able to replenish tokens. Definitely going into my regular builds.

Breakdown (Jeff) is good with a hook saboing build and an offering to spread out hooks. I had a game on Midwich where I used such an offering and a tunneling nurse put me on the middle hook in the courtyard. After breakdown she could not hook any of us because of hook spread and the regeneration on breakdown is 3 mins, so I got the whole team up but that is rare.

Deception (Elodie) takes practice to use and requires LOS blockers but killers rarely see it anymore. It is often forgotten about until they see you use it. Deception can still get value from hiding scratch marks even if killers don't fall for the checking lockers. Pairing it with quick n quiet and Head on is often done.

Fast Track & Desperate Measures (Yun-Jin & Felix) are perks that get more powerful the more dire your situation is. Both are severely underestimated and underutilized.

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,064

I do wonder if Yun-Jin's Self-preservation may see more use in light of Iron Will's nerf since it offers, however temporarily, total silence when active.

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842

Jeff has the best perks out those 4 but they're all average neither great nor terrible. That being said Built to Last (Felix) when paired with a good toolbox and streetwise is absolutely busted and makes so that even if you're on a potato team you can get all the gens done yourself so I actually think it's a very good solo Q perk.