The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

LIGHTBORN

Devil_Patres
Devil_Patres Member Posts: 26
edited June 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

lightborn need a nerf. nerf instablind = nerf LIGHTBORN.. like in the 1.4.0 patch (when saboi and iron grasp got nerfed -.-)

Comments

• APoipleTurtle
    APoipleTurtle Member Posts: 1,274

Okay, so we're going to nerf a perk that exists to counter a single type of item, isn't particularly popular, and is generally regarded as weak by many killers?

I'm listening, but how would you propose reworking the perk into what you would deem a more balanced state? If you want it changed, please share some suggestions on how you would like to see it adjusted.

• elvangulley
    elvangulley Member Posts: 569

They want 100% easy blinds just like 100% safe unhooks

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

No, it has ONE niche.

• VentusFury
    VentusFury Member Posts: 10

Dude, I just learned the power of this perk while playing Billy against a bunch of sabotage/flashlighting people, to their dismay when they went to flashlight me, I was whacking them to (at least) injured state, other then my carried survivor.

Got hatemail after but... they all were LITERALLY hugging each other, allowing one to get held, then the others wanted to flashlight me... one at a time.

• FootMan2893
    FootMan2893 Member Posts: 333

I love lightborn actually. Spot 3-4 flashlights in a lobby and I just swap over to my billy and proceed to counter the bully squad. People get really confused and start to panic when they're firing 3 laser beams at my head all at once while picking someone up and it doesn't do a damn thing. It's a rare occurence, but so beautiful when it happens.

• LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183

It also shows how many red ranks survivors are in fact weak players, who are completely unable to adapt. 😂

• Daniel28
    Daniel28 Member Posts: 39

Personally I think it should get nerfed to 75% blind proof, and it now let's you know of any survivors near you with a flashlight in hand when near a downed survivor

• Deluxe2071
    Deluxe2071 Member Posts: 3
  • not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,979

Lighborn is meant to counter 1 thing: flashlight saves

You are not entitled for your flashlight always being able to blind a killer for free saves, it does not need any nerf and nerfing it would pretty much make the perk useless, if it bothers you just run sabatour + breakout if you want those saves