Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Legion's 5th hit sometimes does not work

CommandantCraky
CommandantCraky Member Posts: 9
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting

Hello, I'm playing on PC

I've been playing Legion every day since 1 year, and when the new buff came out I was very happy. However with the new dredge update my 5th hit sometimes does not down the survivor. It happened to me 30 times out of 40 games approximately and sometimes it was about to carry my game but all it did is just give a boost to the deep wounded survivor. So today I decided to let 2 survivors escape because they were very nice, but before I tried to stack my hits on both of them. As usual, I just hit, spam vault a pallet or a window to pause my frenzy and wait till they mend. And the glitch happened ! I stacked 12 FRENZY HITS, my screen was getting so red all around I couldnt even see the names. I gave it an other try but this time I recorded it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0vipDp-WMQ.

As you can see I stacked 7 hits, if the nea didn't left I would've stack 8 hits. You can see the red bars around getting more and more red HOWEVER if I get more than 4 stacks I do NOT receive more speed on my legion. Is it and actual feature not to be able to stack frenzy hits on a single survivor or is it a bug ?

Thank you for reading and have a great day !

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• c4rrotc4ke
    c4rrotc4ke Member Posts: 5

This bug happened to me earlier so im just gonna post my clip here instead of creating another thread: https://streamable.com/lu6k4h

I believe this bug occurs whenever you initiate a lunge right before the power gauge hits 0 as you can see in this clip (on the 4th hit).

• CommandantCraky

I confirm with the new bugfix patch 6.0.2 the bug is not patched yet I played a match with Legion this morning and my 5th hit still just gave a boost to the surivor.

Also I think you are right because everytime I land a very close hit near 0 on my feral frenzy it has 100% to happen. However sometimes even if I don't hit a feral frenzy slash with my gauge power near 0 the bug still happens for some reason. I did thought it was a bug like that because in my video, the nea was not mending so I had to charge my feral frenzy with a huge lunge and flick around to try to get her at the moment she mend, which was the very last second of my lunge.

• CommandantCraky

Hello everyone,

The issue is the lunge, I tried it with my gf and a friend and I could stack a lot of hit. I think you can stack as much legion's hit as you want if you hit while the gauge power is at 0 because it's reseting the entire chain, however if you than decide to chain 4 hits WITHOUT waiting the power gauge to touch 0 it will just do the 5th deadly hit. Here is the video : https://youtu.be/LYNKpD0PvlE

Now that you have the reason please fix it ! Thank you.