Literally every game is this and it's mostly the garbage ass redrank trash

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options

Not me. I got used to it.

• brento
    brento Member Posts: 1
    Options

It's literally every game I think whoever commented plays killer this game is ######### trash tunneling scrubs

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,639
    Options

I’m used to it.

• Warfaredragon7
    Warfaredragon7 Member Posts: 22
    Options

Is anyone surprised? Like yeah 9/10 times they have no choice if they want to make a come back.

• fogdonkey
    fogdonkey Member Posts: 1,567
    Options

Often the tunneling is the survivors fault, examples:

- doing unsafe unhooks when the killer is near

- the unhooker disappears after the unhook and the killer can only see the unhooked guy

- healing under the hook instead of disappearing

- not taking protection hits for the unhooked guy

- doing unsafe unhooks without BT

- unhooked survivor begging for a BT hit

- unhooked survivor not being careful and stealthy

• raquelambersantiago
    Options

LOL thats ALL R1 killers practically know how to do is Tunnel and Camp. If they actually learned how to play the killers with their actual perks it would be a miracle. Ive seen way to many streamers who do only that but second they start losing they DC, so that its now showing up on their stream. Sore losers.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,687
    Options

I have accepted Camping and Tunneling as possible outcomes from the Killer, I now consider it my job as Survivor to make sure the Killer dont get an advantage by camping/tunneling.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

You do get used to it, and for some reason camping doesn't bother me as much as a straight tunneling. I guess because I feel you can counter a camper.

Now, I'm all for tunneling as a tactic to swing momentum, take advantage of bad plays.

But, I'm not a fan of tunneling as a strategy. Like you go into a game, knowing you will tunnel the first person you see out of the game.

But, if it means that much to you, well, thank you, next.

• Shizzelbdizzle
    Shizzelbdizzle Member Posts: 3
    Options

Tunnelling is bullshit just like camping play the ######### n game

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

It sucks - but you can always chill on hook for a minute or so and roll to the next match if you aren't feeling the current one.

Really, though, if you bring garbage perks and sacrifice yourself for the team a lot more often - you will find that you are paired with increasingly more FUN killers.

• ClawsOfHell
    ClawsOfHell Member Posts: 68
    Options

You can clearly see that the majority of votes of "not tired of it" are from bad killer mains, as a huntres main if i do camp i'll lost the game totally but if you play like bubba or other good killer for camping, camping makes the easiest way to get 2-3k without worries... and the worst is, if you kill youselft to avoid wasting time on a bad match, people report you for not being good sport but camping is totally fine?

Good killers don't need to camp to win, even in high mmr i don't need it why some people think that it's the only way to play? it's boring, you can't get better at your main if you don't chase, don't use your power or don't try mind games...

• INoLuv
    INoLuv Member Posts: 464
    Options

It is annoying but understandable

• Icaurs
    Icaurs Member Posts: 542
    Options
  • DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

I can play 100 games and never get camped I almost never see it has to be a low MMR thing. Tunneling happens a lot more and it's not fun, but changes are on the way and we do get basekit changes plus reworked perks to make things better soon.

• Slan
    Slan Member Posts: 286
    edited June 2022
    Options

I cannot blame Killers for camping and tunnelling, sometimes they need those kills for archives and rituals, and survivors can sometimes be too intense when repairing. And when a killer camps survivors know that they won, they just need to leave the Hooked guy to die slowly to entertain the killer. And there are also some killers whose power needs camping ( Hag, Bubba) and tunnelling ( PH) to reach their full potential. What I cannot stand is when a killer that performs well does this, as they do not need It unless the killer power encourages so.

• Rawulf
    Rawulf Member Posts: 16
    Options

I can't understand why BHVR is supporting much more the camper-tunneler killers: dead hard nerf, decisive strike nerf...

Honestly, so boring play as a killer at now. Too easy!

• RavenTheWraith
    RavenTheWraith Member Posts: 38
    Options

It feels bad, sure, but it doesn't affect me that much.