How many flans did you guys get?

Laluzi
Laluzi Member Posts: 6,064

Realized I never saw any topics like this; we were all too busy discussing the PTB when the event ended. How was everyone's anniversary haul?

I got about 1.5k flans overall. 394 on survivor, 1208 on killer. Plague was my main hoarder.

Threw away about 50 flans P3ing Bubba and Legion (more fool me, now they get awkward Blingee glitter for it.)

But my ISP was having issues during the second week of the event, and I didn't get as many flans as I wanted to. I'm sure plenty of you blew me out of the water. Show me some screenshots! I want to see people's stockpiles!

(Also, remember to claim any cakes that are in bloodwebs you haven't bought yet - I believe level 50 bloodwebs are going to refresh when the next midchapter drops.)

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,710

Idk my total between all characters but iirc my Dredge and Nurse both have around 105 each.

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

I have over 100 on jonah. He is my new main

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

I have 250+ on Dredge.

The number is that low because I prestiged him 3 times throughout the event, each prestige removing between 50 and 60 cakes.

I also have 3 on Trapper - who now has a cake offering from every Anniversary event stored up B)

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

Don't know exactly how many Flans I've gotten, but I know Demogorgon has around 30 Flans and Dredge about 230

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Had somewhere over 2000 (cant remember the exact number). After getting my survivors and killers the new perks I put basically everything left into Bubba and Meg. Meg ended up with 600 and 800 for Bubba.

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

I was focused on getting all perks on all killers so the cakes are spread out nicely among them all.

I am happy about having a few hundred on Nurse so I can justify practicing with her.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

I have about 38 saved on Artist and 35 saved on Dredge (one of my new mains). My survivors only have a few of them, except for Haddie who has I think about 20 of them.

• Laluzi

Aw, I like using the game's mascot as the museum of event history. Really neat to have them all; I virtually never see those third-year cakes.

Damn, that's impressive. My hat goes off to anyone who got hundreds of cakes on a single survivor - you figure they only get a third as many cakes as killers do.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,619
    edited July 2022

Impressive.

Most of mine got wasted P3-ing killers I don't like, apparently for no good reason.

I wonder ... 8 times 2 times 50 levels of blood webs, how much did I lose for some yellow glitter I'll disable ... ^_^

(edit: it's 2 times, not 3 times as I've left most of these at low level)

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,374

I got just around 300 but I also didn't play very much during the event. Camping and tunneling was a problem the first few days for me. I played some more a few days later and it wasn't as bad.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

i got 1082, one 3rd on Dredge, one 3rd on Nemesis, since i leveled both during the event, and the last 3rd on several survivors, mostly on both the resident evil survivors.

On that note, i still have about 160 Cakes from last year, and even 7 from 2 years ago.

• CashelP14

Well my Meg is my main so I had to lol btw have I ever had you as a random solo q teammate? I swear I had someone with a similar name recently.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Not many since I'm I only put my points on people I was prestiging

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933

About 750 spread around most characters

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

I have some hundreds spread out on various killers.

most of them will be thrown away though for a prestige 3 reward that’s not even worth it!

(… why am I like this??)

• verysleepy
    verysleepy Member Posts: 50

270 on dredge, 150 on plague, 100 on legion, 2-300 spread over other killers.

Only played the first 4-5 days tbh. Missed most of the event due to not wanting to play until the mid chapter patch.

• Laluzi

Could be! Don't know if you'd find any other Laluzis out there, and I solo queue most of the time. I'd say I'm usually Jane or Steve, but I was playing tons of characters during this event, so could have been anyone.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

Probably somewhere in the 400-500 range spread on all sorts of killers and survivors. And I'll be using them every game until I'm out. I am the Blood Hunt.

• CashelP14

I just recognize the name in game for same reason lol I only solo q when I'm drunk because let's be honest solo q is the so ######### lol

I could've got you when I was playing killer but I don't think so

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

Altogether, throughout the event 3000~. However I ended up only being able to save 500ish. I lost a lot of cakes because I was basically overwhelmed and got stuck with so many cakes on every survivor I had to keep prestiging them regardless of their cake count.

• spodamayn
    spodamayn Member Posts: 220

I've got 919 on killer and 941 on survivor. I made sure to spread them out on each character more during this event so everyone has a little bit of flan. I think this is the first event I saved a ton of offerings on survivors, I usually spend most of them before the event is over. I guess this time was different because they're removing the BP bonuses from bbq/wglf so I felt that there was no better time to stock up

• akaTheBARON
    akaTheBARON Member Posts: 346

On myers, Clown, and Legion, I have 26 each. I didn't go as hard for flans for killers. For Ace, my main-main survivor, I have 102. My other mains David, steve, and Mikaela, I have 60 each. And scattered among other random survivors I have 101. 461 total.

Would have had more but spent some prestiging (MISTAKEEEEE LOL) but I was as strategic as I could be.

• Juicyman
    Juicyman Member Posts: 135

Almost 2000 on Killers alone, but the amount I kept after P3ing them is a pitiful amount.

• DY86
    DY86 Member Posts: 570

250 more or less on my Ghosty, 99 on Nurse and 76 on my main man Jonah

• Sadako_Best_Girl
    Sadako_Best_Girl Member Posts: 662

200 on baby girl Sadako, but that's about it.

• ArchAbhor
    ArchAbhor Member Posts: 847

60+ per killer 30+ per survivor 59. So around 2160+ Thats with using flan every trial minus the first one. Now I'm taking a break until next chapter drop lol. There is a such thing as to much dbd

• JocelynAwakens
    JocelynAwakens Member, Administrator, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,609

I'm a little cake and flan goblin, I still have anniversary cakes from years past. 🤡

• badThots
    badThots Member Posts: 18

I'm sitting around 500 between my survivors I farmed them on, maybe a few on a couple killers but not much.

I was really hoping it would be extended, everyone running flans was fantastic.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

I have like 20 on Artist and I think that’s the most I have on a single character 😭

These days I play way more Valorant than DBD.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

I just prestige characters, so I dont have much Flans.

However, I can draw Flans whenever I want to

• ChiSoxFan11
    ChiSoxFan11 Member Posts: 1,093

665 on Killer total and 908 on Survivor (spread out on everyone, though Pig and Meg have the most), for a total of 1573.

I had way too much time to play, lol.

• nicscreams
    nicscreams Member Posts: 5

About 350 across survivors and 100 across killer - I already have flan withdrawal syndrome I wanted four figures!

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047

212 and I played for one day.

Hats off to BHVR. I like these easily gotten flans.

• Slowpeach
    Slowpeach Member Posts: 702

Haha. Yeah I’ve seen your work. Was contemplating commissioning you. I had Jake, Philip and Joey consume loads of flan during the event and kept imaging them being sick during the masquerade. They’ve like over 100. All my other killers have at least 30, some as many as 50. I leveled a bunch of survivors too so they would have around 30 each as well.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

Cant say exactly but I think around 700 on my killers and probably 300-400 on my survivors. Top loaders are Jill (160) and Artist (250)

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266
  • Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,451

I think a couple hundred all up, but I used a good chunk of them. I feel the game was very generous with handing them out, there were a few times when I'd have 4 flans on one web (including one from a basic mystery box. Plenty of these boxes were flans)

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

800+ total, most of them on survivors.

I also used one every single game entire event, and using them now still

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

More spread out between characters but my max was around 70 on artist which I thought was pretty good until opening this thread

• AkiSakura
    AkiSakura Member Posts: 2

I have about 1250 on mikaela right now

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 924

I got least 1 flan for keep sake on my main survivors and few killers. Bubba has about 25 left and for about 200 on dredge.

• snatcha
    snatcha Member Posts: 29

All on nea

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,459
    edited July 2022

I prestiged like 10 survivors during anniversary, I probably lost about 700 flans.

I was also spending a flan every single killer game, but that's cause I'm not a SELFISH HOARDER.

• fogdonkey
    fogdonkey Member Posts: 1,567

It doesn't matter how much you guys have, because most of you will not put them as an offering, so it is the same as you wouldn't have any.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

I have 800+ left and I used one every single match during the event.

• BaschFonRonsenburg
    BaschFonRonsenburg Member Posts: 311

Currently have about 180 on demo and clown each, about 250 on huntress. 50 on Leon and about 30 on pyramid head.

• VikingDragonXii
    VikingDragonXii Member Posts: 2,885

Only about 60 something...I got totally discouraged to do any more of the event because of how it was set up to find the stupid invites....I only got three masks through the entire event

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Around 52 on every killer. I wanted to be able to play every killer once a week and never run out. Not that I will, but I didn't want anyone to feel left out.

I also got one for Dwight.

• Godhandkm
    Godhandkm Member Posts: 34

Around 500 total but i have a 12h job

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

I'd say about 300 or so, most of them being on Jake and Dredge

I played probably more Dredge during the event then any other killer, i love him to death