Killers that need buffs the most

Options

1. Krapper

Buff: places down traps mutch quicker. I stead of struggling/taking time to set one on the ground just make the animation quicker with him grabbing the 2 sides of the trap spreading it and placing it down taking 1.5 seconds.

2. Daddy Myers

Buff: Undetectable in teir 2 as well as teir 1. Stalking from a far gives same amount of stalk from up close. Faster walking speeds while stalking.

Sadakon deez nuts

Buff: make it where survivors can't see the condemned bar unless it turns red. Tvs turn on 10 seconds in to the match.

Comments

• Adjatha
    Adjatha Member Posts: 1,814
    Options

Trapper really needs:

• His traps that start on the field to start off set (and make him immune to stepping in his own traps)
    • His traps that have been used/disarmed to re-arm themselves after a period of time (longer than the addon, but faster than Never)

They could buff Meyers by doubling down on his non-exposed T3 benefits. Make him Lunge further and Vault faster than every other killer by an appreciable amount, both in T2 and T3.

Sadako needs all of her CD numbers basically slashed in half. For that matter, turning off TVs and taking/returning a video tape should take at least as long as cleansing at a Corrupted Fountain (8 seconds), not the 0.5 seconds it currently does.

• Sadako_Best_Girl
    Sadako_Best_Girl Member Posts: 658
    Options

I have 3 small buff that I can think of for baby girl Sadako that I have been thinking about and that would make her a hella lot better. Make it so that every stack of condemned slows survivors by 1 percent, fully condemned survivors suffer from the exposed status effect, and reduce the time it takes to exit the tv by 1 second. That alone would encourage survivors to actually get some tapes for once.

• NemmyMan3000
    NemmyMan3000 Member Posts: 228
    Options

If anything Freddy needs a buff, Pig needs a buff, and A LOT of killers need add on reworks

• Pr0p3r9
    Pr0p3r9 Member Posts: 111
    Options

Sadako needs to lose her lullaby. I will not accept any counterarguments. Having a pure stealth killer with a lullaby is unacceptable.

• versacefeng
    versacefeng Member Posts: 1,084
    Options

Sadako is still good at catching survivors off guard. Lullaby or not.

• Pr0p3r9
    Pr0p3r9 Member Posts: 111
    Options

That's because those survivors are bad. They're either listening to spotify, listening to their friends on swf comms, or simply completely oblivious. The fact that people make misplays does not and never will excuse game mechanics that are imbalanced.

• geni
    geni Member Posts: 150
    Options

Clown please, make his bottles give him an absurd amount of speed with the tradeoff of not being able to attack

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

But she could be even better without the lullaby. So if she hypothetically could use a buff then getting rid of the Lullaby wouldn't be a bad one.