Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

If you are wonder why killers don't want to play fair

Btw I think all the Survivors tbagged at exit gates for no good reason.

Should I say more? :)

Comments

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Surely you played sweaty nurse with 4 slowdowns /s

• Tostapane
    Tostapane Member Posts: 1,615

*chainsaw noises intensified*

• bittercranberry
    bittercranberry Member Posts: 454

you can disable end game chat??

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735
    edited July 2022

Yea, reminds me of me playing bubba and camping anyone I cought in the end game because there was no good reason to chase someone into opened exit gate. And then they trash talk you into "toxic XXXXXXXX camper" lol.

• Chocolate_Cosmos

Yes but they can still tbagg you for no good reason anytime they want so... you can't disable that.

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660

If it makes you feel any better, today I had 1 match vs a ghostface that basically got 2 kills because of noed and hit me on the hook for no reason. I didn’t tbag and I don’t use flashlights so I don’t know what I did wrong. I was thinking about posting the video on YouTube but I didn’t want to give some loser anymore attention

• Tostapane

there's a reason if bubba is my main when i'm upset... he's the ONLY KILLER that can bypass some of the survivor's defenses (mainly dead hard and styptic agents), without mentioning that if they start to being ######### i can gave them an unfun match by camping them without moving a finger

• Tostapane

i sugget you to try a rather particular build with bubba: agitation starstruck bamboozle and last perk of your choice (if you want see salty people just take noed since they "love" it so much...)

• Chocolate_Cosmos

I don't disagree with you. Also I didn't switch for it yet after that game :D

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

The way you worded this thread title made it look differently. That's good for you if you didn't let them affect you though.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,152
    edited July 2022

You cant win with this type of "people".

You either play "unfair"/to win with tunneling, camping and/or slugging and get cussed at, insulted and called names

Or

You play "fair"/for fun/relaxed and get talk down to/degraded/ also insulted.

You won't please everyone and if you really want to get back at them then the best way is to ignore and not interact with them during the game. I personally lose all interest after the first hook in people that flashlight clicks spam or tbag at every opportunity.

Or you just quit playing DBD and increase their lobby waiting times.

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306

I wasn't, actually, but thank you for asking.

• GiveMeTheBox
    GiveMeTheBox Member Posts: 331

Reminds me why I keep the chat off when playing killer. Best you'll see is "GG"s which, let's be honest, are never aimed at the killer, they're always aimed at the other lovely survivors who played with them.

• VikingDragonXii
    VikingDragonXii Member Posts: 2,885

I get called that when I DONT camp....I was accused of camping when I hooked the Survivor and as I turned around and there was a survivor coming for the rescue. I chase them and ended up running around the hooked survivor until they died.

At EGC I was called a dirty camper, when I confronted them about I wasn't camping and why they kept the chase around hook they said and I quote "You should of left and let me rescue them so you were camping @#$&"+? Camper loser".

I was actually speechless....

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,521

and when you ignore the end game chat...

• Juniper_Autumn
    Juniper_Autumn Member Posts: 17
    edited July 2022

It is so frustrating seeing other survivors doing this kind of crap, especially in games where the killer states they are new or still learning or other such things only to get "haha ******** killer *******" and other such messages...

I always try to stamp that sort of behaviour out and often times find the killers are pretty damn chill, even in games where they have lost horribly, just completely unnecessary for the man children to act this way.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

I know many players are toxic, but Im not going to put my rage on a random 4 players next match. Im used to be like at back to 2019, not anymore.

If one can not recognize how fair play I am in a match and start to be toxic like that. Its not worth to talk to them to begin with. I will tell gg to others players and move on.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

I would usually roll my eyes at this kind of post but god the teams I was getting yesterday. Malding at me for every little thing, insisting I tunnelled them when I very much didn't etc etc. I did go against a few cool people as well which is what keeps me from the dark side. Mostly.

Benjo's teachings weren't appreciated either

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,592

It never occurred to me to but Lightborn and Shadowborn together. Something I'd try if I wasn't wary of getting used to it.

If you need to take a breath, a few basement Bubba matches may be a good cure.

As soon as the game starts, try to discretely enter the basement and wait there in hiding with Insidious, Lightborn, Monstrous Shrine and NOED (You'll get salt in the chat whatever you do, let's not be shy. )

I have a couple of favorite spots and it's sometimes hilarious to wait there to see a survivor enter slowly to loot the chest or find the killer and see them panic when the chainsaw jump-starts. It's also better for the plays to not get out of the basement (there are exceptions though)

It's sometimes boring but it can be a lot of fun when it clicks.

I've played a few good games like this where the survivors enjoyed the surprise and the panic. I've versed a most promising player in such a match. One was on the hook and they all came down as I was coming up with the chainsaw. Two got downed instantly, she ran and I have chase. Seeing her mind at work trying to escape tracking was very enjoyable. (And yes, I gave her hatch. I'm not doing that to be annoying.) In the chat she said she liked the plays even if, from what her friend said, she was screaming and panicking non-stop during.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

If someone needs to take a breath, the best remedy is to turn off the game and go something else to relax and cool down and then come back.

If for you taking a "breath" is doing something that "it's sometimes boring" just to get "salt" I think you have more serious issues that need to be addressed.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,592

If you cared to read, "salt" isn't the objective at all (whatever you do you are bound to get salt).

The objective is to play the game in a zen state where winning or losing doesn't matter. One only need to wait and be patient. If nothing happens, so be it. If curiosity or greed brings a victim in it's ground-meat time.

And as I said, I had a lot of good games playing like that. It's a welcome slower pace after several games playing at full focus as, say, Nurse.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,474

sorry im late guys

cool story bro