Question about Current Levels post-Prestige Rework

Options
Gress
Gress Member Posts: 31

Hi all! First post here but I've been playing DBD for a year now. I had a question regarding how the prestige system will transfer levels over to the new system.

Say I had a survivor at Level 49. I have their 3 teachable perks in the bloodweb of everybody, I have some items and add-ons included, and then I decided I didn't want to play as or level up that survivor until after the prestige rework update comes out.

Would that survivor be at Prestige 0, Level 49? Or would it start back at Prestige 0, Level 0? Also, same question for Prestige 1-3 in the current system. If I have a killer at Prestige 2, Level 49, would it transfer and stay at that same level, or start over the prestige?

I just wanted to check, because there also may be people opting out of P3 from P2 right now because they want to keep the items as opposed to the prestige Level. Thank you in advance!

Comments

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,217
    edited July 2022
    Options

You won't lose your progress, read the patch notes.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/340-6-1-0-ptb

• Gress
    Gress Member Posts: 31
    Options

Right, but that's with the perks, items and cosmetics. I mean with specifically the level itself.

Would I have to start back to level 0 (with all the items), or would I remain at level 49, with only the level 50 bloodweb to complete after the patch?