Your Top 3 Killers and Survivors to Play

Remedicist
Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096

I'll start...

Killers:

- Trickster (favorite killer personality, backstory, power, and add-ons)

- Huntress (those hatchet hits and reads are so satisfying)

- Deathslinger (awesome chase music and love the gun reel mechanic)

(I like playing the ranged killers a lot)

Survivors:

- Yun-Jin (total badass and stylish)

- Jeff (dude just looks so cool imo and I wish I had a cool beard like that)

- Zarina (I like her style plus favorite beanie gal [Quentin is a close third for the same reason])

Comments

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

Killers: Nemmy, Nurse and Sadako.

Survivors: Kate, Jill and Mikaela

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

I'm a survivor main but if I did play killer more I would probably play

1. wraith

2. Blight

3. Artist

Survivor.

1. Elodie

2. Adam

3. Jonah Recently

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

Legion/Freddy/Demo

Claudette/Steve/Feng

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

Killers: Spirit, Huntress, Legion. (I actually didn't play Killer before, so I didn't play them all yet. Spirit is my favorite. Huntress was the one I wanted to main, then I switched to Legion before I finally switched to Spirit. Huntress and Legion are actually on the list because they're the one I played the most with Spirit.)

Survivors: Kate, Mikaela, Nea.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Killers:

1. Artist
    2. Demo
    3. Huntress

Survivors:

1. Yui
    2. Claudette
    3. Claire
  • S4ShadowWolf
    S4ShadowWolf Member Posts: 92

Killers

1. Pig

2. Clown

3. Doctor

One day Pig will get the buffs she deserves :')

Survivors

1. Jeff

2. Bill

3. Claudette

I really wish Jeff didn't sound like a buffalo in everything he does

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Killers:

Freddy, Pig, Demo

Survivor:

Quentin, Leon, Steve

• Silasy
    Silasy Member Posts: 228

Killers: Billy, Freddy, Deathslinger (i love playing nerfed killers)

Survivors: Dwight, Nea, Quentin

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

Killer:

Demogorgon

Artist

Survivor:

Steve

Ash

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,475

Killers:

Freddy / Hag / Pig

Survivors:

Claudette / Quentin / Mikaela

If things were still good, those would be my mains.

• Trickstom
    Trickstom Member Posts: 114
    edited July 2022

Killers:

• Bird Mommy (Aka Artist).
    • Deathslinger.
    • Sadako (Even tho I hate how weak she is).

Survivors:

• Cheryl.
    • Ace.
    • Bill.
  • Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,559

Killers:

1. Billy
    2. Doctor
    3. Bubba

Survivors:

1. Ace
    2. Jeryl
    3. Feng
  • edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,212

Killer: Nurse, Plague, Pinhead

Survivor: Yun Jin, Zarina, Meg

• versacefeng
    versacefeng Member Posts: 1,133
    edited July 2022

Killer: Spirit, Huntress, Sadako

Survivor: Kate, Feng, Mikaela

• psionic
    psionic Member Posts: 670

Killer: Spirit, Nurse, Demogorgon

Survivor: Félix, Zarina, Cheryl

• gnehehe
    gnehehe Member Posts: 510

Killers: Demo + Billy + Trapper

Survivors: Ace + Jane + Kate + Cheryl

I started playing this game at its release, so I have lots of feelings for most old good killers (######### Nurse + Hag though) :)

• JonathanByers
    JonathanByers Member Posts: 167

Killer

1. Pig
    2. Demo
    3. Bubba

Survivor

1. Jonathan (I count legendaries as their own survivors)
    2. Steve
    3. Jeryl
  • Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842

Currently its

Survivor

1. Mikaela
    2. Zarina
    3. Jeff

Killer

1. Artist
    2. Cenobite
    3. Dredge

• Solomonkane
    Solomonkane Member Posts: 112

Killer: Legion, Bubba, Onion Ring

Survivor: Jeff, Kate, Cheryl, Mikaela

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
    edited July 2022

Nurse, Blight and Wraith. Nurse because she's the best of the best, easy to use and always ends with a 4k no matter the match. Blight because I love fast chases. Its my favorite part of the game. Same with Wraith. I love chasing quickly and never relenting.

My 3 favorite survivors are Nea, Claudette and Lisa Garland. All 3 because they have my favorite outfits in the game.

(Edit: Added my favorite survivors too lol since I forgot to do that the first time.)

Post edited by AVoiceOfReason on
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,891

Michael

Dwight

That's all I need.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

In no particular order...

Killers:

• Legion
    • Deathslinger
    • Sadako

Survivors:

• Ash
    • Steve
    • Quentin
  • TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,436

Killers: Dredge, Artist and a three way tie between Huntress, Nurse and Twins

Survivors: Claire Redfield, Mikaela and Kate

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839
    edited July 2022

Killers:

Legion - My name is literally a reference to their power. Most played, so my best Killer.

Blight - I like physics interactions and pathing in games, so Blight was very much up my alley. I eventually didn't play him as much because either I'd do insanely well or get an indoor map and spend the game as mostly an M1 Killer without any power.

Clown - I don't like Clown, but for some reason (probably all the Legion playing) I made him work well and pretty consistently poopt on Survivors with him. I actually consider him better than Legion because he can shut down loops which Legion simply couldn't deal with.

Survivors:

Nea - Basically cheating, since I was just playing another Killer. She literally became my main, and I probably have more time on Nea than all Killers combined. Probably more kills too.

Bill - BILL GUY THE SCIENCE DIE. Or something. I played him for the memes and always did surprisingly well. I think some Killers underestimate Bill, since he's free and can't show off cosmetics you've earned/paid for. Ran a Pinhead for 5 gens and got out the exit gate without ever taking a hit. My friends were chanting "BILL BILL BILL BILL" as I ran towards them to leave. Good times.

Nancy - I run a stealth build on her and only use her for that. I don't do that with Nea because I tend to keep Nea for "going loud" and looping Killers. So Nancy sits on my stealth build. Said build was generally only used for gen rushing or getting certain weeklies/tomes done.

• SekiSeki
    SekiSeki Member Posts: 516

Billy Huntress Demo

Mikaela

• Ricardo170373
    Ricardo170373 Member Posts: 685

Trickster - my main , i love him because i like your unic style, skins, sounds, laught, talking. but i think he should recieve a rework, because his power can be so frustrating as or against in a lot of moment, and it isnt relation with music.

Twins - yeahhh i play twins almost equal trickster, i love twins, and i hate how DEVS dont give necessary attention for they ( another killer should be rework, specially after boons)

Sadako - I love how scary she can be, her sounds, musics, but, she needs more, she a completly meme on chases.

I sometime play as Deathslinger, Nemesis, Huntress, Dredge.

Nea- my first survivor and my main, but i play too as Yun Jin, Claudette, Steve/Jonathan and Feng

• geni
    geni Member Posts: 150

Killers: Clown, Demo, Oni, Nurse, Spirit, Doctor, Wraith, Trapper, Trickster, Huntress, Freddy, Pinhead, Myers, Ghostface, Pig, Twins.👍

Survivors: Jake.👍

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

I really only play killer but I think my current favorite 3 might be

• - Sadako. I like teleporting around the map and I like Stealth and she has both. Plus I like her aesthetic both in the game and I like The Ring. I wouldn't turn away a small buff whenever they get around to doing her balance pass but either way she's a lot of fun. 🙂 (I even played her tonight for a daily ritual and it went great, 3k including a Condemned kill and the last got out the hatch right as I got to her.)
    • - Dredge. Basically many of the same reasons above. I like teleporting around the map and Dredge is even better at it than Sadako. I like Stealth and for good portions of the match he's Undetectable and survivors have limited range vision which is pretty nice. (Sadako's stealth is a bit better than Dredges overall, partly because she is Undetectable literally the whole game when she's not in chase and also because she's a lot shorter than Dredge and has partial invisibility so gets better use out of line of sight blockers for ambushes.) I also like Dredge's look and the feel of how he pops out of lockers and occasionally grabs people into lockers who are fiddling with them while he's inside. In terms of fun I'd say he's on par with Sadako, although in terms of effectiveness he's probably better since his teleport is stronger.
    • - Meyers. But specifically the Scratch and Vanity Mirror versions of Meyers. Again, I like Stealth killers, and both of those have great stealth plus unlimited aura usage which is terrific for tracking. I actually like playing as one of the Mirror versions of Meyers better than his basekit or Tombstone (although I admit, killing survivors mid-chase with Tombstone never gets old. 😄)

• Objectively_speaking
    Objectively_speaking Member Posts: 506

Killers

1.Demogorgon, the noises and overall fun power make it fun to play.

2.Ghostface, I love the absolute silence and the ability to spook survivors.

3.Legion, pure fun and very active chases.

4.Twins, Victor is like a jockey from l4d and is very fun to play but his cooldowns make them and honorable metion or 4th.

Survivors

1.Bill, I love left 4 dead and am happy I can help others as Bill and I only play as Bill too.

• TheDarkTyrant
    TheDarkTyrant Member Posts: 2,074

1. Nemesis

2. Clown

3. Pyramid Head

1. Leon Scott Kennedy

2. James Sunderland

3. Heather Mason

• cannonballB
    cannonballB Member Posts: 387
    edited July 2022

Surv:

Jonah

David

Jeff

Reason: they're hot - listed in order of hotness

Killer:

Vommie Mommie - It's really fun to just puke on someone until they're about to fall over dead and then smacking them. It's just fun.

bird lady - I don't like-like her, but I'll occasionally hit her up to play sniper through walls. That one's always fun.

Legion - go fast, do crimes

Demo - it's demodoggy, that shred is fun.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Blight, Pinhead, Artist

Elodie, Michaela, Cybil