How am I supposed to open the hatch with a key twic

Options
Zexbunny
Zexbunny Member Posts: 209

For the archives. I have to be the last survivor left, the killer has to close the hatch then i have to find it and open it. How are we meant to do this? It's entirely reliant on the killer finding the hatch.

Comments

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259
    Options

Use Left Behind to see the hatch aura. Bring a pebble and throw it near the hatch to get killer’s attention. (Don’t throw AT the hatch or he might just think you’re trolling and not come.)

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178
    Options

Ger lucky. Or play with a SWF.

Or worse, do nothing all game and hope the Killer just destroys the rest of your team. Left Behind will definitely help, and the new Sole Survivor, technically as it helps make your hatch opening faster.

That's really it.

• MTK
    MTK Member Posts: 77
    Options

Throw the game by doing nothing all game, let your team die, wait for hatch to close and then go find it

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

Die hundreds of times in a vain attempt to actually get it. At least that's been my experience with 'Hatch An Escape'. The worst part is that, if the exit gates are open, the other survivors won't just frickkin leave so you can at least try during EGC.

After a few dozen rounds of that I started hoping BHVR would give moris to survivors so I could turn the game into Grand Theft Auto if the other survivors won't just go out the exit gate.

I despise that challenge.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

Left Behind + key + play like a ######

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,562
    Options

Instead of using left behind you could always use one of the two offerings that pretty much guarantee the hatch to spawn at main building/shack (as long as the map has those). The killer can see the offering as well so they should easily find it.

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719
    Options

I really wish that Keys had aura reading of the hatch by default. There have been a few games where I've found the key in a chest, but cannot find hatch and die to end game collapse. Keys are meant to show auras, so let that be basekit.

• S4ShadowWolf
    S4ShadowWolf Member Posts: 92
    Options

I would 100% support survivor on survivor moris. Watching a survivor beat another survivor to death at the exit gate would make every game great for me as killer.

• RisingTron
    RisingTron Member Posts: 508
    Options

I honestly think keys need to get buffed in general. They changed the main issue which was the hatch mechanic, but I feel like I have no reason to run a key over other items.