Legion needs a real rework(This discussion isn't about his being weak or strong please keep it mind)

Bluerry
Bluerry Member Posts: 233

I'm not saying he is strong or weak I don't even care about it. I just don't want to play a match that takes forever. If survivors aren't doing good and killer(legion) is winning it takes forever no matter what. You just keep playing until there are no pallets left in the game. Legion doesn't even chase you properly due to his power design.

Let's think about other killers. Do other killers winning makes matches take so much time or does it make it faster? When a nurse is really good. She can even end game in 5 minutes. Lets pick a weaker killer. When a trapper manages to use his traps efficiently does the game slows or makes it faster? It is simple as it is. When you use your power the game should end more easily what legion does is keeping survivor in game that's all. When a match takes a long time it normally means things are going competitive like it is even. So, why the hell İs legions power has to make it look like he is struggling even though he is easily winning? I think it is just waste of time for all other players. I think that legion's ability itself should change considering the fun part.

As a solo survivor normally being punished by other teammates faults annoys me and now that game is takes so much more time playing against legion it becomes a nightmare.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.