Anyone having hard time finding Sadako / Pinhead / Artist matches?

Options

They are missing. No where to be found! Someone make a Wanted poster, thanks :(

Comments

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

I play pinhead a lot, artist sometimes, onryo never.

• Sumnox
    Sumnox Member Posts: 605
    Options

90% of my matches are Nurses, Blights and occasionally I see a Huntress or another random killer like Legion, Trapper...

Haven't met a single Dredge actually

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

I had two out of the three tonight.

• Gary_Coleman
    Gary_Coleman Member Posts: 732
    Options

I see all of them every night.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,457
    Options

:( Please lets change!

I can give you many Nurses, Legions and decent ammout of Dredges

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Options

Getting a Twins or Hag is like winning in opening card lootboxes and getting the best possible rarest loot card in golden edition.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    edited July 2022
    Options

I didn't expect that lol and this will do the job for sure! Thanks :D

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,413
    Options
  • Chocolate_Cosmos
    Options

Now all we need is put this in "in-game" news when you open the game so everyone can start looking. We don't have just Maurice but also Sadako to look for :-D

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

Had Hag earlier tonight. She chased me the entire game. I did not feel lucky.

• Lavernne
    Lavernne Member Posts: 98
    Options

My Experience: Every night there be 2-3 Pinnhead Killer, sometimes a Ttickster and almost never Sadako

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options

Well i would take some of them instead full meta Nurses. Last night i played against 8 Huntresses. Jess. Even i love bunny, i really bored to face with her. She is so popular.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167
    Options

Its what happens when you make Killers with reiterative or boring powers, people will just pick the strongest version and forget the weaker ones.

But hey, we gotta bloat the game roster.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,997
    Options

Pinhead I see alot, same with nemmy, sadako I see more then dredge recently for some reason. And artist has become more rare then twins :(

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,698
    Options

I would play Artist, but shes way hard to play and you barely get any reward. If you want more people to play her, tell bhvr to make her easier to play.

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,262
    Options

I've gotten 2 cenobites, 1 artist and 1 sadako recently but for the most part I hardly see these killers. I've been wanting to have more dredge matches but after the first week or so of its chapter release I haven't gotten a single dredge match.

• Gress
    Gress Member Posts: 31
    Options

I supported the cause by playing a bunch of Artist games tonight!

But I do think it's weird. I haven't seen Pinhead in a minute, Sadako a little less so, but it has still been a while.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,558
    Options

I had a Sadako today on stream as Jonathan Harrington and I don't think she got any hooks.

:(

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700
    Options

You think they are rare?

Then look at Freddy, Twins or Hillbilly.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Options

I think I see Freddy more than any of these Killers, but he is bit rare too.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,090
    Options

I see Sadako maybe once every ten matches. Pinhead is much more rare, maybe once every twenty matches, if even that. Poopy Head Bird Lady, thankfully is more rare than Sadako and I’m fine with that. I’d be happy if I never saw her again.

• AcelynnBen
    AcelynnBen Member Posts: 1,012
    Options

i main sadako and honestly....i don't wanna touch her, she worst than trapper, suffers at the most basic stuff, if anything i think she needs a massive buff or just rework her

pretty sure even wraith can out match her

• Hi_Im_Chucky
    Hi_Im_Chucky Member Posts: 366
    Options

I’ve been playing nothing but Pinhead for a month or so. An the few times I play survivor with a friend, we got a few Pinheads. Based off how people react to Pinhead, doesn’t feel like everyone doesn’t know how to use my box or when to use it or where to use it…

I don’t believe you on this lack of Cenobite! Motive Denied.

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700
    Options

If I hear that Box-Spawn at the begin of a trial and I know its Pinhead, I would love to DC. Man I hate this character the most. Id rather face Twins every game than this guy.

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443
    Options

I've had a artist and a pinhead but no sadako's. Though the pinhead was cheating so I don't really know if that counts.

• amazing_grace
    amazing_grace Member Posts: 734
    Options

Weird.... I played against so many Artists last night. Like, I only played maybe 10 matches and 4 of them were artists, which I'm usually lucky to get 1 out of 20 games. I like artist, and once the mid-chapter is released I'm going back to playing her again so maybe you'll see me out in the fog:)

• Deferlo
    Deferlo Member Posts: 131
    Options

Since most of the Artist that i go against is a hard tunneling machine with pain res DMS and BBQ, i'm glad that i don't see them more often. Or maybe i'm just unlucky and i only get those type of killer.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,694
    Options

Honestly I used to play a lot of Pinhead because I loved hearing the voiceover lines, but for some reason now his lines don't activate all the time. In fact, I've had matches where he only said something after one or two hooks, and that was it.

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,366
    edited July 2022
    Options

Sadako and Pinhead aren't that strong so people just use stronger killers. Same with Dredge, hence why he died off so quickly.

Idk about artist, people say she's strong, but I haven't went up against any good ones nor have I gone against her enough to tell.

• Ricardo170373
    Ricardo170373 Member Posts: 632
    Options

I simply love Sadako, i love her sounds, her hability, her des/manifesting, i love her, but, i stopped play as her, because i always be bully and suffer a lot, because she doesnt do absolutly nothing on chases, and, in my MMR i dont get weak survivors. I come back to Sadako only when her receive the love she deserve.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

I feel the same about Spirit matches.

• rvzrvzrvz
    rvzrvzrvz Member Posts: 939
    edited July 2022
    Options

I keep playing against sadako and pinhead almost everyday she's more popular than people think, I never ever play against hag , twins and billy

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Options

I did it! I just had Sadako game!! NO WAY!!!

@Rizzo90 it worked! Thanks :)

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,413
    Options
  • PaintedDeath
    PaintedDeath Member Posts: 490
    Options

I play Artist, PinHead and Sadako a lot, but never see Sadako. Last night I got a Sadako match, and it was obviously a baby Sadako and I wanted to just see the projection animation before I left, but they downed me and forced me out.

Then next match was another Sadako but this one had the full bloodied outfit and absolutely decimated us. So yea, ran into 2 last night.

• vanGlasse1
    vanGlasse1 Member Posts: 291
    Options

they have been missing longer than Maurice to me at this point

• babayagasaga
    babayagasaga Member Posts: 111
    Options

tbh, i really love sadako but i just don't play her because her power feels so inconsistent. the condemned status is so nonthreatening as to be a non-issue, and that just leaves you as an M1 killer with a mobility that has a massive cooldown.

• Vampwire
    Vampwire Member Posts: 704
    Options

I'd rather it stay that way. All 3 are boring for the most part. Sadako has no real power aside from mediocre map pressure. Pinheads stack 4 slowdowns which makes the box even better at game delay. Artist just zones you out of everything and not much else.

• Archvile
    Archvile Member Posts: 57
    edited July 2022
    Options

I played against a couple of Sadako's the week of her addition to the game, then nada until... well, a few days ago. Then in the span of two days I played like four of them. I don't think it's a coincidence it was right after rank reset. Unfortunately, weaker killers are stuck in low-mmr hell. As a different example, my first match after rank reset is almost invariably a Ghostface, and it's pretty much the only context in which I do meet Ghostfaces.

EDIT: as for Pinhead and the Artist, instead, I feel it's simply that they're not particularly flashy and thus not beloved by the community.