Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

is this game still trash on switch?

duygu
duygu Member Posts: 333

last time i checked, i think there was 20 fps gameplay and pretty bad gameplay experience overall. well maybe with recent updates they have improved performance. is this true or is the game still not worth buying on the switch?

Best Answers

• Bio_
    Bio_ Member Posts: 20
    Answer ✓

Not really I would get it on more powerful console

It is playable though 😃

• bittercranberry
    bittercranberry Member Posts: 454
    Answer ✓

it feels like a mobile port :'(

• hailxsatanxeveryxday
    hailxsatanxeveryxday Member Posts: 913
    Answer ✓

If you have an Android, get it on Stadia instead and buy yourself an ipega controller or the $80 equivalent at your local Best Buy.

It has cross-progression with PC, plus you can play it anywhere (I find that 4G usually works better than 5G in most places). The input lag is slightly noticeable, but it's a lot more playable than 20fps.

And no, you don't have to pay a subscription to keep playing it. Buy it when it's on sale for $10, keep it forever, cross-progression with Steam.

Answers

• duygu
    duygu Member Posts: 333

thanks for the answers guys but it was a bit late and it seems i did fall for a dbd mobile port. at lesat it had crossplay so i could pla with my friend on ohter platform

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

If you are not used to literally any other version of the game I guess the Switch version might be okay. But.. eh. Not worth it tbh if you have the means get another version..

console optimization on the extreme as well as poor graphics and input delay..

• Blue_Foxy
    Blue_Foxy Member Posts: 14

i have dbd on switch, its literally any other console, same controls, same feel, just lower graphics

honestly be thankful that it can even run on the switch in the first place