Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

This patch is killing the game

Jasonisanicefella
Jasonisanicefella Member Posts: 377
edited July 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I am sorry, I have always been a BHVR and DBD fanboy (see my posting history for confirmation) but this patch is too much.

It is neither interesting nor fun to play a game you cannot win.

• * the new gen regression/slowdown + extra 10 seconds is just insane, and absolutely boring
  • * sloppy/thana every match lose/lose situation
  • * camping and tunnelling increased (if old BT/DS could really stop camping and tunnelling how is this new cheap knockoffs going to do it?
  • * 20k BP to prestige? why?!?
  • * legion/plague with thana REALLY? who approved this? most boring experience ever

At this stage I am taking a break, hopefully if the numbers go down substantially BHVR will decide to revert some of these changes.

These latest DBD year has been rough and we all know the main culprit: MMR.

MMR just made DBD into an unbearable experience and now these changes to try and get the killer population back will destroy the survivor population.

How about you remove MMR once and for all and you revert some of these changes? and please address camping for real

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments