Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Transfer Prestige Progression bug

Twister
Twister Member Posts: 1

Hello, I had prestige multiple survivors to p1 before the update a day before. However, when I updated my game it appears that the progression has been erased. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post of this sort of issue or if other had any similar issue to this. Otherwise, thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope this will be resolve soon.

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• snatcha
    snatcha Member Posts: 29

Same issues, over 50+ prestiges missing

• Fullerkitten118
    Fullerkitten118 Member Posts: 6

Same thing happened to all my lvl 50 killers when I prestiged them before the update. Now they are p0 instead of p3. I put in a ticket hopefully they fix this for everyone.

• ItzJustP3ach
    ItzJustP3ach Member Posts: 1

Same thing happened here I had three survivors p1 before update now 2 are reset to p0 level 50 but the third is p3 hope this gets fixed soon.

• emptybreadsack
    emptybreadsack Member Posts: 5

same both bubba and onis prestige 1 got reset to 0 instead