BUG - Bloodpoint Incentive Bonus only applying to the party leader in a "Survive With Friends" lobby

Options
AntiJelly
AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155

To recreate - as survivor, join another survivor's "Survive With Friends" lobby, and play out a full match. Comparing the bloodpoint gains between yourself and your fellow Survivor at the end of the match will show that the 100% queue incentive bloodpoint bonus only applied to the party leader.

(pls fix ASAP so I can play with my friends & not fight over bloodpoints)

12 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Xt8
    Xt8 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Also noticed this. Only the lobby host gets the bonus blood points.

• Brivyx
    Brivyx Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022
    Options

Also noticed it - Me and my SWF group have been alternating lobby host to try and get everyone a share in the bloodpoints.

edit to add - Friends all in same region and showing the same incentives on the main screen. Lobby Host will see "survivor incentive bonus" after the game added to their points and everyone else in party does not.

Post edited by Brivyx on
  • ahmouse
    ahmouse Member Posts: 8
    Options

What were the incentives on your screen compared to your friend's? Everyone has different incentives based off their region and mmr, but the devs have yet to explain how it works with SWF

• AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155
    Options
  • Camophlo
    Camophlo Member Posts: 102
    Options

Just tested it with some friends and it is 100% true. Only the party leader gets the Bloodpoint incentive BP

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,112
    Options

This is why I always got a ton of BP and my team mate not.....

• ahmouse
    ahmouse Member Posts: 8
    Options

I would think that region doesn't necessarily mean NA/EU/Asia/SAM, and that even different cities might cause you to have different incentives, but regardless my guess is that bhvr haven't thought this through for SWF. If they designed incentives with SWF in mind, the only reasonable place to display the incentive would be in the lobby, not the main menu, because joining an SWF would change the team MMR, and thus what incentives are provided. I hope they sort this soon and let us have fun while getting bp