We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

New Update

simply_slytherin
simply_slytherin Member Posts: 2
edited August 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I don’t mind the perk changes, but with adding time to slow gens and slow healing I’ve seen major increase in thantaphobia. Secondly, with the killer speed boost in every form it makes it easy money to catch survivors. It has greatly decreased the level of interest in the game. I really love DBD but the balance is completely lost. I’m trying to maintain the desire to play but it has become a lot more difficult. Too easy as killer and no point as survivor.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• swennytodd
    swennytodd Member Posts: 5

I totally agree. Its been hard enough with all the killers perks etc and now for some reason the new update has helped the killers so muich and taken more chances of survivors away. I decided to uninstall . Balance is unfair

• Masi
    Masi Member Posts: 7

Do you play killer as well?

Time your matches and take an average time when you have played enough, and you will see matches long more or less the same as before patch. Gens take a bit more, but slow down perks were nerfed, so the killer doesn't stop you that much like before. It's just it feels slower, but is not.

• SassyPancake
    SassyPancake Member Posts: 6

I agree. I am lower MMR solo queue and newer to the game. Since the update 38% of my matches have been all 4 survivors killed (in 81 games). That's more than a third of my matches where not one single survivor escapes. Face camping is rampant with the cool down on basic attacks so hook trading without the coordination of a SWF is nearly impossible. If a killer was face camping before, you could just do gens. But with deadlock, thana etc. face campers are easily getting 3 or 4 kills. The balance is completely lost and I am starting to lose interest. I used to play 50/50 survivor/killer so I'm not some survivor main here to complain. But I can't even play killer anymore due to the queue times. My options are either get destroyed and frustrated in solo queue, or just find a new game to play with my time because 10min queue for one killer match is too long. I am really sad to see my favourite game going down like this

• sheva345
    sheva345 Member Posts: 4

only thing that no one likes is mettle of man change, only 1 tweak on that perk would be pretty good is that mettle of man is not effected by conspicuous action, like u said in the update "we dont want u to lose your hard earned protection hits , like if u can get 2 protection hits i dont see why 3 is any different , so conclusion is that u make mettle of man not effected by conspicuous action.