"PROVE YOURSELF"

Barjanix371
Barjanix371 Member Posts: 4
edited July 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

The "Prove Yourself" perk needs a rework for its insane speed of repairing generators just by getting close to a teammate, I recommend its optimal repair speed would be 8% just for you.

Comments

• kaneyboy
    kaneyboy Member Posts: 264

Sorry no- killers can’t complain this patch sorry.

• HangryMogwai
    HangryMogwai Member Posts: 36
    edited July 2022

If you’re honestly struggling with Prove Thyself after all of the changes that BHVR made in favor of killers, pick up Discordance. It’s like the perfect counter to the skill. But no, Prove Thyself should stay as is given the ridiculousness of the current patch.

Post edited by HangryMogwai on
  • Xord
    Xord Member Posts: 517

you know, prove thyself essentiallyu just removes the mechanic that makes it slower to repair gens when working together.

There is an easy alternative to this: everyone working on different gens at full speed.

The thing is, while this strategy is highly effective, it doesn't give a lot of bloodpoints.

Essentially, prove's main purpose is to earn more bloodpoints, since you can get basically the same effect by splitting up.

(although, working together becomes stringer with 1 or 2 gens remaining)

• SoloQKev
    SoloQKev Member Posts: 164

Thank you I will prove myself see you in the fog with my tool box ;)

• SoloQKev
    SoloQKev Member Posts: 164

The day the update came out was rough in solo q so actually been seeing people run full-gen builds, so I might...

• HangryMogwai
    HangryMogwai Member Posts: 36

It’s the only card we have left. I used to enjoy running different builds, mixing things up, but unless you’re a Gen Jockey, the chances of escaping as a SoloQ survivor are pretty abysmal.

• SekiSeki
    SekiSeki Member Posts: 516

Yeah, prove thyself is beneficial to grouping survivors, which is ideal for killer. They naturally get a debuff for working on the same gen that is counteracted by prove thyself, though not fully. You want prove thyself survivors as killer.