Dead Hard mechanical bugs and issues

Options
Predated
Predated Member Posts: 2,895

Here's a few bugs I have encountered with Dead Hard:

1. you can be exhausted on the floor, even if you're not deepwounded already, but I think I was suffering from the Broken status effect, not sure if this is because of a bug or because the rollback was ignored. If it's working as intended, then I'd say its extremely unclear when Dead Hard is supposed to work and when not, especially if you can still dead hard while deepwounded but still get downed anyway(just make it work like Mettle of Man does, please).
  2. the footstep sounds of dead hard will continue looping untill you stop running.
  3. the final one and not really a bug, but considering that DH isnt exactly that strong anymore I'd consider it an oversight: quite a few killers can out-lunge DH through abilities: Blight, Wraith, Myers, Pig, Legion(5th hit only for obvious reasons, altho I'd see this as a bug), Spirit(this is due to latency mostly). Not even talking about Coup de Grace.

Not that I personally would love to see DH back at the top(I only ran it if i had an empty slot myself), but it's still an exhaustion perk. Changing the deepwound effect to simply ignoring the healthstate would still mean its a dodge. And sure, it can be a bit obnoxious if paired with Off The Record and Mettle of Man, but that is an extremely easy situation to avoid DH as an m1 killer. Ofcourse this bit is entirely opinion, but I dont think it should be an exhaustion perk in its current state.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments