Nerf the Chainsaws of Hillbilly and Leatherface

How many times has this happened to you? You get in a game, and the first thing you hear is vroom vroom vroom. The killers the HB/LF and their spamming that chainsaw hard. Now. I know what your thinking, so what if they spam the chainsaw. I don't think its justified that these killers can spam there insta - down moves.

Comments

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited June 2018

Chainsaw spamming? What did you smoke?

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531

Fk off from leatherface he is usless when somone got Spirnt burst like 80% of players got this crap.And make this almost all killers powers useless.Counter on canibal is easy just start run into another pallet or window rock etc.Cannibal is stong only on open space.

• Defyeroflight
    Defyeroflight Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2018

It's not so much Leatherface as it is the Hillbilly. Honestly, I think Lf should get a slight speed boost, but with that said. The chainsaw would be an issue that's why I believe that a actual cool down time should be in place for both of them.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

This should help.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

@RemoveSWF said:
    Hillbilly - Yes, nerf this chainsaw. Insta-chainsawing around corners is so broken.

No, it is not.

• Fre_Shavacado0
    Fre_Shavacado0 Member Posts: 106

haha yes it can be really frustrating however if you don’t panic and think it through you can get away from either chainsaw. i guess just knowing how to play against the chainsaw killers, buffing them would just weaken them and then there would be even more stuff to complain about... i think they’re fine the way they are.

• BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    Billy? Hell no! Leave him alone. But leatherface? He needs help almost more than any other killer. He could use a speed buff for sure. Maybe have him rev the saw without nerfing his speed or at least make it very very minimal.
  • xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498

yeah killers need a nerf, survivor is so hard to play killers have it too easy

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

Maybe slow billy’s Chainsaw speed down a bit, honestly the main problem is billy with BBQ is on your ass before your aura is gone. Leatherface actually needs a BUFF

• Mud
    Mud Member Posts: 1

Insta-saw is very powerful, but even at high ranks I don't encounter then often. Most of the time what gets me on Hillbilly is the quick turn for a second after he starts sprinting which isn't even that bad if you know to expect it. Leatehrface is frustrating because he takes no skill and can easily down you if you run to an open area but 9 times outta 10 you can still get away from him until he lands a luck hit with his hammer and then just camps you cause he's mad.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

@RemoveSWF said:
    Hillbilly - Yes, nerf this chainsaw. Insta-chainsawing around corners is so broken.

So you hate the turning add-ons? If he's on your ass from the start of the charge to the end then he should down you.

Also, please don't nerf one of the only viable killers in the game past rank 10, you're not thinking this through.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    edited June 2018

Hillbilly - Maybe.

Leatherface - ######### no, he needs a buff.

• Laveroni
    Laveroni Member Posts: 13

How many times has this happened to you? You get in a game, and the first thing you hear is vroom vroom vroom. The killers the HB/LF and their spamming that chainsaw hard. Now. I know what your thinking, so what if they spam the chainsaw. I don't think its justified that these killers can spam there insta - down moves.

I'll take the chainsaw over Myers hit-scan eyeballs any damn day!
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Uh... There already is a cooldown. >.> You just don't tend to notice when there is a good Billy or Leatherface. Please stop asking for nerfs on killers who kick your [Bad Word], just get better. It's fun.