The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

(Rant) I can't unsee this ever again with the Dredge's mouth.

Chewy102
Chewy102 Member Posts: 613

Minor background, I dabble into 3d modeling for a hobby or as commissions and just can not unsee how the Dredge has a crease in his mouth. Dbd's art team is normally rather good with their work and overall designs, but this is just really distracting. Dredge has a couple of other odd design choices. Such as the several little grabby arms seeming to over reach to the point of stretching or the odd disjointed but still humanoid movement of it's left arm. But those can be explained away by being a monster.

That mouth crease though. How did that get approved? It's such an obvious design flaw that any quality control should have found and it's such an easy fix to boot.

All this needs to fix is move the head/neck joint a little lower. Would have to re-weight paint that area but having a crease below the mouth is MUCH better than in the middle of it! Maybe take 30 minutes or so to do.

Comments

• TheEmeraldTuber
    TheEmeraldTuber Member Posts: 41

It's literally the amalgamation of human pain. It has a bone sticking out of its jaw. It has a horse, 2 'crab' legs and several human hands in its stomach. And you think the mouth is unrealistic? I think they left it that way because it's unnerving and makes sense in the context of the Dredge who makes no sense.

• Babalonkie
    Babalonkie Member Posts: 153

As a 3D modeller i question why your graphics are not on ultra...