Took me exactly 28 games to win once as a survivor

EvilSerje
EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070

I'm speaking about "Strength in numbers" challenge, where you have to have at least one survivor escape while you still in match.

Trivia (can skip to the next part)

Another SoloQ example. I'm 1.2K hours (so no comments like "you just have to play more"). I almost never used DH before, so nothing new for me perkwise, using same familliar loadout.

Only once I escaped through hatch as last survivor.

Only 3 games were not 4K.

I have starting to get lots of gold and iri "Evader" emblems and be in chases longer than 2 minutes (exept nurse, ofc), which means killers I'm matched with are completely unskilled. Yet almost everytime is 4K

Tunneling is off the charts!

Finally got that book challenge because was matched with 3 SWF bully squad and killer was fresh.

What i wanted to say

SoloQ is literally unplayable, unless you're some pro tournament streamer. Devs should get up the nerve and make a statement: survivor gameplay is supposed for friend play. SoloQ is not meant to be and it's at your own risk. No problem with that, many quesions will be ceased immediately.

System requirements: internet connection, PC/Xbox/PS, 3 friends

Let me give an example: Hunt Showdown. You play 3 vs 3, or 2 vs 2. You can go solo agains duos and gain "underdog" bonus, or agains trios and get super "underdog" bonus. So solo is officially left for streamers, tryhards and challengers. Everyone fine with that. Why just simply acknowledge the same thing in DbD?

That awkward "you kinda can play Solo, but kinda can't" is really disorienting.

Another thing that stumbles me

Why many perks switches off at the EGC? It's like "You lose, but you can play well and go to the end, and then lose anyway". Why? Why killer is obliged to have win? There's some quota?

Comments