Fire Up buff?

Options

Random idea, Fire Up also increases movement speed. Not sure if it would break the balance during the match, but it could help the killer deal with gen rushing. Maybe even complement Tinker, and scary with NOED. What I don't know is how much of a boost it could give. Should movement speed gradually increase for every token, or activate at full power?

Comments

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    I think Fire Up is fine as it is. Stacks well with Brutal Strength and Bamboozle. 
    Huh?
    Fire up gives you a 0,4 second bonus on full stacks. The human eye can't notice a difference. 
  • se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

I'd approve of this.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

I agree with this. Cause if we think about it, being Fire Up means you are more excited and ready to act. Faster speed seems good. Another good buff would be that the token effects are gained as soon as a single gen was done. Seriously, I get fired up when the survivors so much as spawn in.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

@DudeDelicious said:
    I certainly can. Breaking pallets, damaging gens, and vaulting feel ridiculously fast once the tokens start stacking up. 

Ridiculously fast makes absolutely no sense at all when talking about Fire Up. It does so damn little.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
    I certainly can. Breaking pallets, damaging gens, and vaulting feel ridiculously fast once the tokens start stacking up. 
    https://youtu.be/F73meABVYQc
    Yep... ridiculously fast...
  • NuclearBurrito2
    NuclearBurrito2 Member Posts: 262
    Options

Either this or we could just increase the numbers to make it more impactful for it's current use

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

Are you crazy?! Fire Up is already OP and a crutch as it is, it needs no buffs and is just completely broken, still waiting for the nerf to it. Fire Up OP plz nerf

• DarkGGhost
    DarkGGhost Member Posts: 1,072
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Are you crazy?! Fire Up is already OP and a crutch as it is, it needs no buffs and is just completely broken, still waiting for the nerf to it. Fire Up OP plz nerf

ok prove it bring me 5 games ( video ) in which fire up save your ass and you win only because of it.

• PhantomMask20763
    edited February 2019
    Options

@DarkGGhost said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

ok prove it bring me 5 games ( video ) in which fire up save your ass and you win only because of it.

Search up Ardetha. He constantly wins with it. It's so OP that it practically wins the game for him. Too OP plz nerf

• DarkGGhost
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@DarkGGhost said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Search up Ardetha. He constantly wins with it. It's so OP that it practically wins the game for him. Too OP plz nerf

I find 2 videos only one with the nurse and one with the mike. I will not say anything about the nurse because you do need fire up but for mike, he uses a build that makes all the actions faster it's a meme build the monto create so can you give me a video or anything where the killer use only fire up no other perks to make it work?

• PhantomMask20763
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@DarkGGhost said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

I find 2 videos only one with the nurse and one with the mike. I will not say anything about the nurse because you do need fire up but for mike, he uses a build that makes all the actions faster it's a meme build the monto create so can you give me a video or anything where the killer use only fire up no other perks to make it work?

It's so broken I cant even force myself to use it. It's simply too much of a crutch. Way too unfair for those poor survivors, I'll save them the pain 
  • DarkGGhost
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    DarkGGhost said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@DarkGGhost said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

It's so broken I cant even force myself to use it. It's simply too much of a crutch. Way too unfair for those poor survivors, I'll save them the pain 

so you don't know how to play good to know

• Bonkoul
    Bonkoul Member Posts: 12
    Options

Fire Up by itself is... Useless. Don't get me wrong, but it's only when associated with other perks that it can become a good perk. And it's too bad that the potential that perk have can only be discovered when combining it with other perks.

• PhantomMask20763
    Options

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    DarkGGhost said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@DarkGGhost said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

so you don't know how to play good to know

It's too OP, most broken perk in the game PLZ NURF