New Update Same Problem

I have been playing this new update since last night and to be honest, as well this is just my personal opinion as well as reading another forum that talked about some of their concerns with how almost every Killer but not all have the same old playstyle.

The type of playstyle I personally see from Killers are the ones that like to Tunnel (Ex: Someone gets on hook said person gets pulled off hook killer chases unhook survivor and that survivor is back on hook). BeHavior only just added built in Borrowed Time but it doesn't stop the tunneling whatsoever and the players I randomly get when I solo as well the people on my friends list either disconnect or die on first hook maybe second hook if they are unfortunate because of this type of playstyle.

I do play killer as well and my experience as killer my opinion hasn't changed much for their perks some of the changes were good and some were bad haven't had any issues going against survivors still running into the sweaty ones but for their perk changes more of meh. When I play survivor its unbareable at times more on the side of I am dead inside and I don't want to play anymore because the game is stale and not because of the game itself its the player base of the game that plays killer because of the same rise and repeat playstyle but they get upset that survivor give up and disconnect.

The older this game gets the worse it becomes game launched in 2016 and it was a rough start just because no one really knew how to play but those players got better at the game 2018 comes around thats where it spiked within see tunneling camping and even slugging but it was tolerable 2020-2022 the game just tanked only seeing the same old builds and the same dusty playstyles nothing new nothing challeneging. Do I like this update No Are there things about this update I liked Yes but no matter what BeHavior does to this game isn't getting any better and people will just keep disconnecting or dying on first hook.

If anyone has their own opinion about this update or just to express there experience as a killer or survivor please go ahead I would love to read other peoples opinions.

Comments

• BigKuhfahl
    BigKuhfahl Member Posts: 70

I dropped this Thread 5 days ago I see 18 people read it or at least opened it but no one commented on it.