Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Why I think killers can win 99% of the time in this new patch

TLDR: Tunnel, Camp, Slug

What I mean by 'win' is have at least 2 sacrifices + 1 death by the time the game ends, although I'm mostly talking about a 4k.

I'm going to type this out as if it's a guide because it's easy for me to describe and I'm being some-what satirical, but really I'm trying to highlight the reasons why I think killers win all the time now if they're ACTUALLY TRYING and not doing challenges, testing ect.

I have played DBD for a few months now, but only made this account today so I could post this and kind of vent my frustrations in a silly way and hopefully get some useful feedback.

--------------------------------------

Guide to winning 99% of the time as killer:

Here is how you can win as ANY killer, without using ANY perks or even using the killer's specific powers. Literally all you need is to do basic attacks and be good at timing regular lunges. Killers with 4.6 base speed are better for this though. Later in this guide I will however list 4 basic non-killer-specific perks you can use to pretty much ensure your victory. I'll also list some other perks incredibly useful for this guide, but the point is that you likely won't need any perks.

Using killer special abilities can just slow you down and opens up more opportunities for missing or giving chase distance to your victim. Not every killer's ability is like this of course, but I'm just saying as a general rule you are already baseline so fast and recover from any loss of control so quickly (such as missed attacks, being stunned by any means, breaking pallets ect.) and survivors have nothing to stop you for the most part. All that is stopping you is your own silly mistakes. Of course in most situations killer's special abilities are actually incredibly helpful, I'm just saying you literally don't need to use them. All you need is the basic attack every killer has.

Step 1:

When the match starts, try to find any survivor as quick as possible. Typically survivors will spawn near the gens farthest from where you spawn. Once you find any survivor, relentlessly tunnel them until they are down and on first hook. This could be the longest chase you encounter, because all the pallets are up on the map and everyone is healthy. Luckily, the beginning of the game is when you will see the most time-wasting behavior in the survivors; Looking for totems to bless, chests to unlock, doing challenges ect. Maybe they will all pile on 1 gen, but if they're going to waste time it's going to happen during the first 1-2 gens getting done, meaning your first and longest tunnel has a bit of time padding. While tunneling your first victim, don't be discouraged if 1 or 2 gens get completed (although it is highly unlikely that even 1 gen will get completed in this time). Just tunnel this first survivor until they are down (see below the guide for tips on tunneling).

Once this first survivor is on hook, proxy camp until they are eliminated. If another survivor goes for an unhook, try and get 1 hit on that survivor if you know you'll recover before the survivor you're camping is actually off the hook, or if you can grab the altruistic survivor. Hitting the altruistic survivor doesn't really matter and isn't really necessary. It's minimally useful in that it could scare the altruistic survivor away or make them waste time hiding/healing ect. But the most important thing is to stay on your first victim until they are eliminated. So if you think swinging at the altruistic survivor will give the victim you're currently camping any sort of advantage just don't do it.

If they get unhooked, stay on them and attack them as soon as possible to remove any helpful perks they may have gotten such as "Off the Record" or "Borrowed Time". The speed boost they get from endurance is basically meaningless and you will close the gap almost immediately so don't worry about any of that. Also don't worry about "Decisive strike", you will immediately close the gap so just continue to tunnel them, get them hooked, proxy camp until they are sacrificed. Once there are only 3 survivors left, the game is tilted far in your favor and could basically already be over depending on how many gens were done while you sacrificed your first victim.

(If you successfully grab an altruistic survivor who's trying to unhook the victim you're camping, only bring them to a hook if there is one close enough that you will be able to make it back to the hook of the survivor you're currently camping. Otherwise, just drop them on the ground and don't worry about them - either they are laying on the ground not helping with gen progress, or even better another survivor is heading to try and pick them up meaning 2 or possibly all of the other survivors aren't on a gen.)

Step 2:

After you have successfully sacrificed your first victim, patrol all of the gens to see which ones are being worked on and have the most completion. You can tell by the sounds they're making, how fast the pistons and how many pistons are moving. 2 piston moving = 25% done, 4 pistons moving = 50% done ect. Don't go for any survivors until you've taken note of the most completed gens. If you can get some easy swings or even an easy down on a survivor during your gen patrol then go ahead, otherwise just take note of progressed gens. Typically the survivors will be hiding around the gen with the most progress. Don't spend time kicking any gens unless it has over 50% progress, it's not really necessary (unless you're using perks of course). Anyway, just quickly patrol the gens, and only stop if you see one with lots of progress as there are likely survivors hiding around it. Perhaps double back to gens with lots of progress to try and catch sneaky survivors off guard if they try returning to it from hiding nearby.

Step 3:

If No gens or only 1 gen is completed by the time you've eliminated the 1st survivor, repeat step 1. If at least 2 gens have been completed in the time it took you to eliminate the 1st survivor, then you will need to do things a bit differently. Find and tunnel another survivor, but this time don't camp them on hook. Instead, continue to patrol the gens, rinse and repeat until you've eliminated your 2nd survivor.

Step 4:

Finally, once there are only 2 survivors left you have basically won. Patrol gens, find and tunnel out the first survivor you can see, however don't pick them up. Slug them, and search for the last survivor. Start by proxy camping the dying survivor that you've slugged. If you see the final survivor while you have the other slugged, the game is over for them and you've won. Simply tunnel out the final standing survivor and hook them. Usually by the time you're tunneling the 3rd survivor, there are no pallets for them to drop ect. so the chase should be fairly quick. If this was somehow the first time you've hooked that survivor, camp them until they reach stage 2 hook. Then go back and pick up the survivor you left on the ground.

If the 2nd to last survivor that you've slugged is able to pick themselves up, try and take note of the area you slugged them in. Listen carefully for any boons to snuff just to be safe (try and take note of or remember hearing boons activating earlier in the game. Boons sound like thunder striking when activated), but it was most likely just them using their 1 and only "Unbreakable" chance. If you noticed they got up before you've found the last survivor, simply continue to patrol gens. The more gens that were completed before you eliminated 2 survivors, the easier it is for you to patrol the remaining gens and find one of the last 2 survivors. Remember to slug one and hunt the other, this means gens are likely not getting progressed, even if the final survivor happens to be particularly elusive and even if the survivor you slug is slippery and gets up somehow - this means gens are not getting progress.

Some tips with tunneling and camping:

1. Only break 'god pallets' (pallets in locations where there is no way around other than to break it) or pallets that are in a really good loop. Generally, it is always faster to run around obstacles, especially if you have at least tier 1 bloodlust.
  2. never vault unless absolutely necessary or it is a location where the survivor has to drop down. Any time that a survivor drops down from a height greater than like 1-2 feet is an immediate free hit for you, unless they are using the "Balanced Landing" perk. The slow they receive from falling practically immobilizes them, and will close basically any gap they may have had on you. Again, only vault if necessary because your bloodlust likely brings you around the vault location faster than you could vault through, and also vaulting takes control away from your actions briefly. If a survivor is abusing an easy vault location like shack ect. They can only do it 3 times before the vault is blocked and you can hit them anyway, so it's better just to run around keeping your bloodlust until that happens.
  3. Once you've gotten at least 1 hit on your victim, only follow blood stains and try to ignore the scratch marks if you lose sight of them. This will render perks and boons such as 'lightweight' and 'dance with me' useless. There are some maps where following bloodstains is difficult, but try your best not to rely on scratch marks when you're tunneling a wounded victim.
  4. If you don't want to use the perk 'Lightborn" then always remember to face walls before picking up a dying survivor. It's a good idea to briefly look around the area and make sure there aren't any survivors with flashlights around anyway. If you see another survivor with a flashlight nearby, then scare them away. If they are persistent in sticking around then just go for the pick-up. Ultimately, if they are somehow successful in getting a flashlight save, just continue to tunnel your victim. If they are getting flashlight saved, it means at least 1 other survivor isn't doing a gen so it doesn't really matter - it is ultimately more of a waste of time for the survivors at that point than it is for you.
  5. If you come across a boon, don't immediately snuff it - especially if you're in a chase. Take note of where it is, if you lose survivors you can patrol the area you found the boon and possibly catch them off guard. Not snuffing a boon is very situational however. If you aren't doing well (but not in a chase), then snuff it immediately. This means a survivor might spend time re-blessing the boon, which means they're not on a gen which is more beneficial to you.
  6. Don't underestimate the usefulness of a lunge attack. You can lunge around corners and properly timed lunges can still land on survivors who hit you with pallets.
  7. Keep in mind that the ONLY true defense a survivor has against you is evading you. Try your best never to lose sight of who you're tunneling. The only way a survivor will escape is if they were able to hide from you somehow. Stunning you by any means, wiggling free, using "Decisive Strike", having endurance all mean nothing. These are very minor obstacles to you if you tunnel them. Looping is no longer possible to do more than 1-2 times. If multiple survivors are teaming up, using flashlights, dropping pallets ect. and are trying to prevent your tunneling then it means they're not on gens and you are still ultimately benefiting from the entire situation.

-----------------

Final notes:

Useful basic perks for tunneling:

1. Iron Grip: Ensures you'll make it to a hook
  2. Sloppy Butcher: Makes it much easier to follow blood trails
  3. Dearstalker: Prevents pesky slugged survivors from hiding
  4. Unrelenting: Removes all distance a survivor could possibly gain if you miss an attack + makes camping hooks easier

Notable other perks (I suggest replacing 'Unrelenting' with one of these):

1. Franklin's Demise: Tunneling a survivor is already incredibly demoralizing. This potentially adds to that pain and suffering and tilting. Furthermore, survivors might double-back for their items, wasting time that could be spent on gens or catching themselves out.
  2. Lightborn: Eliminates 1 of only 3 ways another survivor could mess with you while trying to hook. Blinding, (among dropping a pallet or sabotaging a hook) is arguably the least situational means that other survivors have to mess with you in this regard. As long as you're paying attention, your iron grip should make sabotaging useless. If you happen to down a survivor right under a pallet, a quick sweep of the area is all you need to prevent a pallet save.

I'm sure many other perks are much more useful. I just wanted to mention these because they are free (other than franklin's demise) and very simplistic, just adding passively to your ability to tunnel, camp and slug. The biggest point however, is that you don't actually need any perks. Your baseline speed, recovery and abilities are all you need to tunnel, camp and slug.

Comments

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

I do a bit of a modified version of Step 1. I find a survivor and chase them, but if it’s clear I can’t down them efficiently I’ll smash a pallet and/or take the injury as a consolation prize and switch to someone doing gens. It’s quite possible that by switching I’ll get into an easier chase and down, especially if the first chase was in a tough area or had a really strong runner.

Also, once I’ve hooked someone, I don’t necessarily automatically go after them again straight away, I find it’s sometimes more effective to down a second survivor and have that person slugged while I chase the original target. It can also be useful to have hooked two survivors and slug a third and then chase whichever of the hooked ones is easier to down. Slugging some survivors for pressure while you focus hooks on one or two specific survivors is an effective way to keep pressure on the survivors as a whole while still focussing your time spent carrying on only one or maybe two targets.

• Evil_Goblin
    Evil_Goblin Member Posts: 10

This is nice, but not necessary. My guide is just to ensure a victory. My guide does not take into consideration any situational events or skills of players. My guide is not a guide on how to 'quickly' win, just how to 'definitely' win.

• Evil_Goblin

it's 'tunneling' because, you may be chasing them for a while. Where some might say, if you fail to 'catch' a survivor within 1 minute ect. that you should move on, I am suggesting that you stay on this person until they are hooked, and camp them until they are dead, no matter how long it takes or how many gens get done in the mean time. Although I agree, these 'chases' tend to go incredibly quickly these days since survivors have no defense and aren't fast enough to loop more than once or twice now. If you stay on one survivor and they manage to evade you for a long while, they are at least using up pallet resources on the map for their whole team

• Evil_Goblin

No, this guide will function assuming all survivors are doing gens as much as possible actually

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Don't get me wrong, your guide is solid advice. I'm just saying I use a variant on it personally.

• Evil_Goblin

If the doors aren't open, there is no 'saving' the first person you're trying to kill. If 2 survivors come to unhook them, that means at least 3 survivors aren't on gens. All the time and everything that is happening is then in your favor, because time not spent on gens only benefits you. Anyway, if the person on hook does make it off you can very simply and immediately just hit and tunnel them again. Hit them right away to get rid of their BT or OTR, keep chasing them, very easily close the gap, follow their blood stains, listen to their grunts of pain, down them again within 20 seconds after your first bloodlust pops, have them back on the hook, do the same thing. If they have DS, catch up to them within 2 seconds after your minor 3 second stun and put them back on hook. Simple, If you want 1 person to die, they will die. The sooner you are in a game with only 3 survivors instead of 4, the more likely you are to win.

• LeFennecFox
    LeFennecFox Member Posts: 1,233
    edited July 2022

This is assuming of course you're literally right on top of them as they unhook stopping them from just sprint bursting away with OTR active. The time gained from them not hitting 2nd stage justifies coming in for a double save because now there is another hook stage you have to work for if your only goal is one person that person can use as many pallets as needed as the last gens pop while occasionally getting their chase extended by someone coming in for a hit when needed. I'm not saying your strategy isn't effective against solo queue, but at the other end you're basically going to be playing for a 1k-2k at best.

• Sadako_Best_Girl
    Sadako_Best_Girl Member Posts: 662

tunneling is when the killer does stuff, and the more stuff the killer does, the more tunneling it is, and if the killer does a bunch of stuff at once, it is camping.

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,436

No, it won't. I face Killers trying stuff like this and still escape 50% of the time. MMR also ensures that if you do win by tunneling, camping and slugging you eventually get placed against survivors so much better at you than chasing you will lose 50% of the time.

If you want to argue that tunneling and camping are too effective for the effort spent then that's a different argument but being hyperbolic will not help your argument.

• Carth
    Carth Member Posts: 1,182

My point with it is survivors have a bad habit of calling anything the killer does tunneling and camping. As far as the guide, as another user posted this is how you easily win vs bad survivors, yes.

Proxy camp and tunnel work on survivors who cannot loop, equip non meta perks, don't maximize gen time, and don't body block for each other. That said I completely agree with the main point which is including better camping and tunneling defenses base kit.

• rvzrvzrvz
    rvzrvzrvz Member Posts: 940
    edited July 2022

It's nothing new, killers are rewarded for playing "dirty" you can shortcut a win by tunneling someone out very early (or even try to slug everyone), you can almost always secure 1 kill and make it nearly impossible for survivors to get 4 people out as long as you catch one

I rarely get 0ks because i play like that and honestly there is no real incentive to play nice in this game, bbq is gone too

• Evil_Goblin

I don't think you understand how meaningless all of that is. The distance you gain from exhaustion perks hardly helps at all now. As long as I'm camping, and immediately hit an unhooked survivor, their OTR and BT are used and I don't have to worry about them again. Even with the speed boost from an endurance hit + use of an exhaustion perk such as Lithe (sprint burst doesn't work, because it would literally be a waste of your endurance hit - even with the stacked speed, it is much better use the speed boost from endurance separately than with your exhaustion boost) they are not going to get very far before I hit them. Again this is all assuming you're not going to use a killer with a ranged ability like huntress to ignore the distance anyway. They will go down fast, like within 30 seconds. There is no escaping

• LeFennecFox
    LeFennecFox Member Posts: 1,233

Obviously there is no escaping a killer completely, but pretending you can't have all gens pop by the time you actually get someone tunneled out is funny.

• Sunkisses_
    Sunkisses_ Member Posts: 13

Is this satire?

• Dunkinspunkin
    Dunkinspunkin Member Posts: 191

No I think OP really believes he wins 99 percent of his games with this useless "guide"

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,494

Lot of killers don't want to tunnel or camp. They do them when they feel they have to. Most just want to have fun or want to win "right way".

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762

Killers will not win 99% of times, end of discussion.

• Evil_Goblin

yes, I literally say it is near the top of the post lol

• Sunkisses_
    Sunkisses_ Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2022

Damn I played myself. In my defense I lost it in the impressive wall of text.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,108

I tried to read the essay fully but I'm just gonna find more of the same: You're making it seem as if you've broken it down to a science and that if killer does A then B then C, it's a foolproof way to win the game no matter what. The reality is that there is no scenario in which the killer is guaranteed a win. The survivor objective is faster, it's easier, there's plenty of tools survivors have to make them go even faster, and that's with survivors consistently going down to the killer in 20 seconds or less.

Everything just seems like it's the most ideal situation possible for the killer, the way your described it. I was astonished when you began by talking about survivors being slow and unproductive in the beginning, searching chests, doing totems, and stacking 3 people on 1 gen. Surely you realize that beginning of the game is actually the worst position for the killer, because they have pressure on nobody if not 1 person. This is not even going into mid-game where everyone's on gens, most of them are done, the survivors have multiple second chance perks active, and the killer's struggling to end chases quickly.

Survivors punish you no matter what you do. If you tunnel, if you camp, if you slug, if you run slowdown perks, if you run chase perks, if you do all of that or if you don't do any of that. They rush gens, and simply tap each other out of bad situations if you for a second let up on your slugging or camping. You overextended slugging, they 1-tap and everyone's up. You looked away from the hook for a second, the survivor's suddenly there and is unhooking.

I don't know if you factored in scenarios where survivors have perks, maps, and items that especially counter whatever it is you're trying to do as killer, but clearly it doesn't matter to you because killer will JUST find a way out of it with steps B and C. In your mind, the killer is never outmatched, and pure skill and strategy will win out in the end every time. I think most of us used to believe that, but no longer do.

So I don't know what you're up to. Maybe trying to argue that killer is a walk in the park, but that hasn't been true, and it ISN'T coming true.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,434

His second paragraph says he's being "some-what satirical"

• GooseMan
    GooseMan Member Posts: 104

Holy Cthulhu, that's a whole lotta text

• dictep
    dictep Member Posts: 1,333

Killers main here only have 2k on average, but they have 4 escapes always when they play surv

• Evil_Goblin

I haven't lost a single game as killer since this patch came out. I don't think you understand just how easy it truly is. Finding survivors at the beginning of the game is the most troublesome part of the whole process. Once you find just one survivor, you can catch them. If you can't find a single survivor before they pop one gen, then when the gen pops you know where they are and can usually find them very shortly after.

There is literally nothing, not a single thing, that one survivor can do to stop you from downing them very quickly. Finding a god pallet and then successfully breaking line of sight and hiding is the only thing that can end a chase - this is only possible if they're uninjured. If they successfully accomplish this, you can just move on to find another survivor because this is also only possible if you haven't gotten a single hit on them or had bloodlust yet and undoubtedly were not chasing them for very long. This also means only potentially 3 survivors are on gens.

If you're chasing for a 2nd time after an unhook, DS is not going to stop you from immediately catching back up to them. Their grunts of pain and bloodstains will lead you right back to them. even with 25% volume to grunts it may as well be 100% loud if you're playing seriously and have headphones on - you WILL hear them no matter what lol. Their bloodstains WILL lead you to them immediately, scratch mark reliant perks are useless. Perhaps they get really lucky and can run you to two different god pallets before you finally catch up. Either way, they are going down in FAR less than 90 seconds.

If you're tunneling someone and camping them, OTR and BT are immediately voided when you hit them as they get unhooked. After their pathetic little endurance speed burst, you WILL catch up to them within 10 seconds. Even with their 1 exhaustion speed boost, you WILL catch up to them within 10 seconds. You WILL have them on 2nd hook in a matter of 30 seconds or less if you don't make any mistakes. Once they are struggling, you can leave them. If survivors are sticking around to save them at this point, it means they're not on gens and you'll most likely see the altruistic survivor(s) when proxy camping. If after a quick comb of the area you don't find another survivor, go patrol gens and tunnel your next victim.

The only possible way survivors can win when you tunnel and camp is if ALL other survivors are glued to gens the entire time not missing ANY skill checks. Even if they all had gen-speed boost perks + new parts ect, if you don't make any mistakes tunneling your first victim the most amount of gens that would be done once the match is a 3v1 should be 3 gens. This means, you will ALWAYS get 2 kills EVERY game.

Once 2 survivors are gone, it's basically impossible for gens to get done. You slug one survivor and hunt the other. Even if they manage to evade you and get each other up, they will never have the opportunity to finish another gen. All their time will be spent saving each other. Unless one of the survivors ignores the other, which means you're guaranteed a 3k which is essentially a win. Even If there is only 1 gen left to do, you only have 3 gens to patrol - you will find at least 1 survivor before they can both band together and complete the final gen.

A killer would have to be so terrible and make so many mistakes to actually legitimately lose. And, it wouldn't come down to the skill of the survivors or the mechanics of the game - it would only ever come down to the skill of the killer and the mistakes the killer made.

Keep in mind, this is all possible without even using any perks or killer's special abilities lol. This is why we have killer streamers on 300+ winning streaks at the moment ect. - Throw in some actual perks (especially gen slow-down perks) and a killer with exposed abilities or ranged abilities and it's literally impossible for survivors.

• SpaghettiYOLO
    SpaghettiYOLO Member Posts: 234

This is very true. The other side of that coin is more than likely, the survivors will then put themselves in a 3 gen situation if they aren't paying attention, which 85% of the time, they do. Hell, it happens against me all the time and I rarely tunnel unless the situation calls for it or it's the only option as there are some completely healthy and unhooked survivors that will hide after hooking somebody instead of drawing attention away from the person just unhooked. If the unhooked survivor is the only one I see, even after a quick lookaround for the person that I know is there somewhere, I'm not going to waste too much time searching lockers or watching for somebody Urban Evading away. But I'll slug the unhooked to draw someone out or allow myself time to continue searching.

• Alphasoul05
    Alphasoul05 Member Posts: 601
    edited July 2022

So.. Start of the match every pallet is up, which means you can pull the killer for multiple gens. This varies based on the killer and their power, but in general it's not so easy to do this against a survivor with a brain.

So, let's assume you did catch them after a little bit. Okay, now you're proxying a hooked survivor. All 3 survivors sit on gens, before that first survivor goes 2nd state, one survivor goes and unhooks said survivor before state shift. Your options: Tunnel that survivor who was unhooked through Endurace/potential DS, where they can drag you to a strong loop/pallet, or more likely trade with the unhooker due to getting an early hit by proxy camping.

Now you've lost 2 gens and have a new survivor on the hook. Injured survivor sits on a gen with another non-injured survivor, pops that gen, injured survivor does the gen with the other person, while the non-injured does the same as the first, they trade. They trade, and trade, and sit on gens until you have no gens. You lose.

Therefore the most efficient strategy would be to tunnel 1 person who DID have Endurance/BT, even hoping they don't have it. Yes, sure. Clearly that would be the better strategy, but it all hinges on at least one perk not existing and them being incompetent at looping, which can be likely. Most likely scenario? If the survivors sit on gens the whole time you will get that kill and have 1 gen left.

In any case "99%" requires it to not be SWF, unskilled survivors, or a survivor who just plain gives up. I suppose if you happen to find the weakest link it's even easier. But this is not a guaranteed strategy like you make it out to be. I mean if you wanna do this just play LF, catch someone early with Lethal and SF/Endurance, camp them to death and no one can save.

• Evil_Goblin

I have never lost a game yet as killer. I can't get into all the specifics and run through every scenario. All that matters, is that it is way to easy to catch and kill people now. Looping is impossible due to killer's new speed + recovery + nerfs to survivor perks and also nerf to survivors speed. The 50+ extra seconds of time required to finish all gens is so much that you have more than enough time to waste chasing someone a bit longer to make sure they're down. Once the game becomes a 3v1 it's next to impossible for the survivors to win. 1 person on gen, 1 person being chased, 1 person saving the person who just got hooked means when there are 3 survivors left, most of the time only 1 is sitting on a gen. When it takes 1 person 90+ seconds to complete a gen the game isn't going very well for them. Like I said, for killers it's baby mode super easy. Tunnel, camp, slug. For survivors, it's be in a SWF, bring the absolute best possible items, maximize time + trading to the extreme. This is why killers should never lose if they're actually trying and care

• danielmaster87
  • danielmaster87

So the killer simply gets a 3-gen and wins, is that it?

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Can you change the title to "how to win 99% of matches against afk survivors", please?

I know this is satire. Or at least i hope that it is. Biggest issue right now is still the survivors that simply give up. Camping&tunneling wouldn´t be as strong, if there wasn´t someone giving up:

Every

Single

Match

• Omputin
    Omputin Member Posts: 142
    edited July 2022

If it so impossible how am I still seeing killers who play this game for a living and are way above average at the game still losing games as killer?

• Evil_Goblin

either they're not trying, not being serious, doing challenges or being nice

• NeptuneDerp
    NeptuneDerp Member Posts: 6

Win the game by only being good at m1? Couldnt sound more like a rank 20 guide.