Botanist + Medkit = No points

Firethorn
Firethorn Member Posts: 31

Platform: PC

Description: Playing Claudette, with Botany Knowledge level 3 and a First Aid kit. You get no Benevolent progression when healing with the medkit. This happens every time, thus far.

Further info: This is post-nerf, though I don't know if it applied before. Was attempting the Tome 1 Chapter 2 challenge "Botanist Extraordinaire", just because I'm a completionist and just got the game(so finish the current tome, then go back for the historical ones). Given that it's a note node, fairly important.

Effect: Healing with the medkit gives me ZERO progression in Benevolent. It's like I haven't healed at all. Which likely means no progression on the challenge node, which I completed the requirements at least 3 times in different missions. I noticed the zero credit in trying to troubleshoot why the node wasn't finishing.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Firethorn
    Firethorn Member Posts: 31
    edited July 2022

Okay, this appears to have been fixed, but I still can't complete "botanist extraordinaire". It's bugging my completionist bone.

• Killer_Queen
    Killer_Queen Member Posts: 97

I noticed a lot of old challenges could prove difficult with all the changes, I think I still have a few avoid attacks with dead hard.