Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What popular killer do you dislike going against?

For me, it's Huntress.

Yes, Huntress. I really, really, REALLY hate going against Huntress. Everyone I know always goes, "Oh she's such a fun and well balanced killer!"

Sorry, but the ones I get proxy every single hook. Of course, playing exclusively solo, my teammates try to bomb the hook to predictable results. People complain about face camping Bubba, but for some reason, this lady gets a free pass. And the entire match, I listen to that humming for what feels like hours on end---I get it! You're playing Huntress and you're on my half of the map!

Close second is Doc. I just hate screaming every other minute. That, and I forever have a memory of one of my teammates crouching around, trying to hide... in T3 Madness.

Comments

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,163
    edited July 2022

If I go up against a certain killer too often I'll start to dislike them. That's really all there is to it.

The only exception would be Nemesis.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,970
    edited July 2022

To be honest spirit still

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Nurse is popular and I don’t like going against her that much.

😞😞😞

• GrimReaperJr1232
    GrimReaperJr1232 Member Posts: 1,690

Oh, did you and her make-up? Last I spoke to you, you and Rin went your separate ways.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Huntress.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

Trick and Doc

• humanbeing1704

smhd entitled survivor you obviously have to like being hit by a vpn huntress

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

I feel we needed time apart, but I realized my whole world wasn’t complete without her in it. I love her too much to leave her for good.

I will say I’m glad we did spend time away for a bit when we did after some of those problems that were happening, I’m just glad my relationship with her feels whole again, like it should be ☺️

• ACleverName4Me
    ACleverName4Me Member Posts: 450

I HATE HUNTRESS. I hate her lore, outfits, gameplay, lullaby and noises. I've had 7 games back to back facing huntress players and everytime I hear her lullaby I wanna die on first hook. Even if they are good or bad I hate them.

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,896

Huntress and all 40582859 of them.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

Not a big fan of Huntress, not a big fan of Bubba either.

I really dislike going against Deathslinger, but you can't say he's a popular killer.

• Gore_DeWitt
    Gore_DeWitt Member Posts: 45

Legion and Huntress.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Not only that, but every huntress I counter is usually worse than Bubbas when it comes to camping and tunneling.

• WesCravenFan
    WesCravenFan Member Posts: 2,638

I hate Blight so much I legit want him removed from the entire game. He is so insanely imbalanced, I do not know what kind of meth people are on when they not only say he is well designed, but "the most balanced killer in the game". This is a level of absolute idiocy I cannot even fathom.

• humanbeing1704

it's kinda sad when someone camps as huntress

it's like the most skill shot killer in the game and you do that?

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

Nurse and Blight currently. Usually I dont mind them too much, but lately almost all Nurses and Blights I face are using Range + Recharge or Alchemists Ring + Speed / Adrenaline Vial + Speed or any other Add On Combination.

Because they also know that this stuff is busted and that it might get nerfed in the somewhat near future, now that Killer got buffed so much.

And while going against Base Blight is fun, going against Blight with Alchemists Ring or Adrenaline Vial on a constant basis is just BS.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,888

I hate going against Bubba (no mysteries there), and for some strange reason I absolutely detest going against the Wraith.

And not usually, but it seems like I am seeing a TON of Onis lately and I am over it.

• Ayamir
    Ayamir Member Posts: 291

Plague I don't go against her that often but everytime I see her I want to DC I just don't like having my character vomiting the whole game and she just counters healing builds which is just bad and lazy gamedesign you're literally getting punished for running non-meta perks like For the People or we'll make it.

I just find this killer so braindead easy to play you get rewarded for puking on gens free injures with no mechanical skills or strategic thinking needed.

I don't think Plague is a popular killer but since this new patch with the increased 10 seconds on gens and the tiny Thanatophobia buff she is more common in my games.

I hate Plague what a disgusting killer.

• Juicyman
    Juicyman Member Posts: 135

Pinhead instantly puts me in a negative mood and it takes restraint to not instantly DC if I can't see the box at the beginning (his iri addon). I just don't trust my team enough to make it a remotely fun experience, like why is chain hunt activating while I'm in the middle of a chase.

If I get the same killer twice in a row I usually will not enjoy the match as much as before (although some exceptions exist).

If I hear a Nurse blink twice at the beginning and she gets a hit I also end up immediately writing the match off, although I have to remind myself Lethal Pursuer is a thing.

• Gamall
    Gamall Member Posts: 487

Nemesis and Doctor

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443

Huntress. People complained about deathslinger and Pyramid Head when they can just hold their m2 and you can't do anything about it but huntress literally does the same thing.

• sonata93
    sonata93 Member Posts: 418

I have to disagree that she's 'braindead' and doesn't require 'strategic thinking'. She's very much like Legion in the sense that her base power is keeping the team injured (infected in Plague's case) which by default gives her some level of map pressure. However, other than that her basic M1 is weak, and most good survivors know not to cleanse against Plague as that essentially denies her power/oppressiveness. Like other M1 killers, she needs to patrol gens, spread pressure, be good at chases/downs, etc.

Also, regarding what you said about 'countering healing builds': that's not bad or lazy game design as you always take a risk as both survivor and killer in terms of what perks you bring and whether they'll be effective against the opponent(s). What I'm saying is that your build is not always going to suit the game you end up in. For example, as a survivor bringing COH, that perk will be redundant against Plague/Legion as you'll spend most of the trial injured anyway. On the other hand, a killer who brings a Hex build will get completely countered if a survivor brings Small Game/Counterforce. Or you may bring an aura-reading build which would be useless against Distortion; that's just a risk you take.

• Slan
    Slan Member Posts: 306

Bubba, he appears many times for me and is always a sign of an epic camp comming if he catches us. If he has insidious, then it's death.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

Nurse and Legion

• Sunkisses_
    Sunkisses_ Member Posts: 13

Trickster. I can't stand getting pricked over and over again while awkwardly running in circles around a small loop. Give me literally anyone else. Except maybe pinhead.

• MadKiefer
    MadKiefer Member Posts: 5

A few, even though I am Main Killer.

Nurse + Legion, then Plague, Meyers with Meme Build and stupid Survivors getting killed instantly (lol), then maybe Blight.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Oh boy there’s a lot. Ironically I enjoy Blights and Nurses even with their stupid add-ons.

1.Wraith, it sucks, maybe cause I don’t face real good ones , but they seem to run NOED, tunnel, and just bloodlust hard.

2.Myers, I just find him annoying with the vault and lunge messing with muscle memory hard, teammates feeding him also, but mostly I find it so frustrating to face tombstones or perms tier 3s, which is most of them.

3.Huntress the hitbox is just annoying to me, hard to deal with weird terror radius personally, and the camping potential is annoying.

4.Pig, mostly because the stealth, doesn’t have any fun chase they need to bloodlust, and box RNG depends on my mood.

5.Ghostface once again I just don’t like facing stealth and a 99 instant down just annoying.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

I would enjoy Spirit but they run MDR and Cherry Blossom so much.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,538

Blight.

• AnchorTea
    AnchorTea Member Posts: 1,019
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,896

Nurse and Blight.

• StibbityStabbity
    StibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,839

Doctor. Every doctor I get is double Iri and tunnels the hell out of me. Has nothing to do with how Doctor players, looks, anything like that. It's that the Doctors I always get are super try-hard and tunnely as hell.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 3,171

Pinhead.

They arent a strong or busted killer, I just find them annoying, would rather face a Nurse or Blight than face Pinhead, since at least I have mild enjoyment facing those killers.