The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Matchmaking Incentives Not Until 6.2.0

Botiz
Botiz Member Posts: 483
edited August 2022 in General Discussions

The grind is worse than it was, and now we have to wait EVEN longer for matchmaking incentives to return.

Just give us back BBQ and WGLF bloodpoint bonuses.

Comments

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

I don't get how they ######### it up so bad it's going to take over a month to fix..

• Osmose
    Osmose Member Posts: 14

You‘d think they’ll give us some bloodhunt event to compensate. But nope.

• Zexbunny
    Zexbunny Member Posts: 209

I remember being told don't worry! You'll have matchmaking incentives to get more bp! Well.. now it'll be another month before that happens.

• PoodleDoodle
    PoodleDoodle Member Posts: 26

Are you even suprised though. They lie about the grind reduction and then when they make half baked attempts to keep up this charade, bhvr trips over their own ineptiude.

• KolbyKolbyKolby
    KolbyKolbyKolby Member Posts: 623

The incentives aren't even going to be good enough. I doubt the roles will ever be at a point where you can reliably get 100% bonus BP, you'll be stuck in the 25% range most the time so they took away the options to reliably earn 100% BP each round and replaced it with maybe 25% and only if you play a role you might not have wanted to play.

• Lycidas
    Lycidas Member Posts: 1,170

Removing the bonus bloodpoints altogether because of the "role incentives" was never a good idea to begin with.

This situation shows even one more reason to side with the "######### is this bullshit" party

• BearMerchant
    BearMerchant Member Posts: 106
    edited August 2022

i seriously stopped playing survivor because of how bad it's gotten. it feels deeply unrewarding right now and the lack of BP after a match of getting camped or tunneled hurts even more. but the killer queues are insanely long until the evening so i can't actually play the game even if i want to lol there's no point to logging in to play until late at night anymore

• Negi
    Negi Member Posts: 378

Even if the grind is "reduced" it feels awful going through the bloodwebs when you make less in the bank per round compared to BBQ/WGLF era. And you're telling me it's gonna be like another month before it's back? Disappointing.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

either put back the BP bonus onto BBQ/WGLF or make the bonus basekit either way I'm not playing anymore means they not getting anymore of my money

so glad I didn't buy the rift

who ever thought this was good idea must been sitting on the brains.

• ACleverName4Me
    ACleverName4Me Member Posts: 450

I really miss bonus bp...

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762

wait for 5 weeks to get a 25% BP bonus!

I could say game will die just because of it and none of actual changes lol