[Perk buff suggestion]: Vigil

Options
SpitfireOrMichina
SpitfireOrMichina Member Posts: 209
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

You and your Allies within 8 metres of range recover from Exhaustion, Hemorrhage, Mangled, Hindered, Exposed and Blindness Status Effects 15/20/25 % faster.

• Once out of range, this effect persists for 30 seconds.
  • While Running, recover from Exhaustion as 50 % cool-down speed.

Comments

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options
    This again........... "sighs" ..... everything is good..... no recovery while running.... 
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

If we are going to unlock recovering while running, it should be out of terror radius or chase (terror radius includes lullabies etc.). I am not big fan of chases because even though you chase somebody with killers like hag or huntress, sometimes chases don't begin.

Getting your exhaustion in mid chase is game changing. Though the perk is rather useless at the moment, this suggestion is huge and should carefully be evaluated.

• AokiiSenpaii
    AokiiSenpaii Member Posts: 91
    Options

Make the Exhaustion percentage while running 20% and I am for it.

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    Options
    The point of the no recovery when running is because it allowed several sprint burst/dead hard in one chase killing way too much time. The perk would be pretty close to meta at least for swf on some maps with good loops are jungle gyms
  • Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,116
    Options

Yeah who uses Vigil, except for maybe those looking for Adept Quentin? I'm all for supporting a buff to this perk, even if it isn't about Exhaustion changes.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@Marvett said:
    maybe it could be fine in this way:
    recover from Exhaustion while running BUT not in a chase.

I can agree with that.

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    Options
    And have a free sprint burst every 60secs or so? No thanks.
  • Paizaza23757
    Paizaza23757 Member Posts: 12
    Options

If recovery while getting chase that is not okay, then gimme a recovery of everything 20/30/40% faster when I'm walking with it :P

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,408
    Options

If ANYTHING Exhaustion perks needs nerfs with how strong they are, much less buffs in the form of Vigil.

• Axelson
    Axelson Member Posts: 86
    edited February 2019
    Options

I actually use Vigil with sprint burst / balanced in my every perk build. That 20% helps you a lot, you never know when the killer will find you again. I rather be safe but wasting a perk slot than waiting the full time of recovery, one time i got down and i needed 1 or 2 seconds to get my sprint burst back, start from that day i started to use vigil everytime i have a exhaustion perk in my perk build. I think it's ok how it is right now, maybe if they would buff from 10/15/20 to 20/25/30 or something like that it would be a lot more ok.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,412
    Options

@Marvett said:

I am okay with either of these. I don't really have an issue with someone maybe getting two sprint bursts in one chase if they managed to stall long enough and blew two perk slots to do it, but if that's an issue I think making it recover only outside of chases is fair enough as well.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

@Peanits said:

@Marvett said:

I am okay with either of these. I don't really have an issue with someone maybe getting two sprint bursts in one chase if they managed to stall long enough and blew two perk slots to do it, but if that's an issue I think making it recover only outside of chases is fair enough as well.

I would love if you could bring this idea to the devs <3

• SpitfireOrMichina
    SpitfireOrMichina Member Posts: 209
    edited February 2019
    Options

@Peanits said:

@Marvett said:

Same. If the chased survivor can have 2 sprint burst (1 at begining and another one during the chase), that mean he is good at surviving. Getting a sprint burst during a chase mean you survived more than 60 sec.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

@Bravo0413 said:
    This again........... "sighs" ..... everything is good..... no recovery while running.... 

BuT I NeEd My SpRiNtBuRsT TwIcE In A ChAsE, CuZ KiLlErS Op

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,116
    Options

I use Botany Knowledge instead of Exhaustion perk to help teammates escape...

...while I watch them leave, hanging from the hook =D

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    The point of the no recovery when running is because it allowed several sprint burst/dead hard in one chase killing way too much time. The perk would be pretty close to meta at least for swf on some maps with good loops are jungle gyms
    Yes, this is FAIR because the survivor sacrificed two perk slot and was able to out skill you in mind games for 120 seconds which is enough to recover from exhaustion.