PC - Terrified Archive Challenge not progressing

Options
skinnybean
skinnybean Member Posts: 2

The terrified archive challenge in tome 2 will not progress. I have to make survivors scream 10 times. I have played many matches using and not using the doctor to make survivors scream, as well as try perks like dragon's grip and make your choice, and none of them will progress the archive challenge.

13 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• AMOGUS
    AMOGUS Member Posts: 482
    Options

Same problem here, except I didn't try Dragon's Grip and MYC. Been playing a bunch of Doc, and the challenge simply will not progress.

Very depressing too, because this challenge is right in the way of the rest of the Killer challenges for that level and it means you will have to go all the way around to skip this challenge.

• IetsHD
    IetsHD Member Posts: 5
    Options

Got the same problem nothing is working

• Pieghetti
    Pieghetti Member Posts: 6
    Options

Have the same problem. I tried the doctor on this challenge many times, as well as many other killers (also tried to go perkless/addonless to see if that was the problem). Nothing appears to be working

• Ramanga
    Ramanga Member Posts: 45
    Options

Same problem, only on Tome 3 Level 1 terrified. Multiple attempts, nothing works, not doctor, not downing, not hooking; challenge is bugged.

• Firethorn
    Firethorn Member Posts: 31
    Options

Same problem here. You can add in using Iron Maiden as well as the doctor. I even got them up to level 3 madness and verified that they screamed on screen. I also know that at least 3 survivors attempted to hide in lockers and thus screamed from that.

• dellychoice
    dellychoice Member Posts: 7
    Options

Same happened with me! I had legion on with iron maiden & it didn’t work so I used doctor and survivors screamed more than 10 times & it did not progress at all

• WeizenKobra
    WeizenKobra Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2022
    Options

also here. no progress after playin doc games and other killers with dragons grips and ie. plzzz fix.

also buggy on the tome 3 the same challenge "terrified"

Post edited by WeizenKobra on
  • geekin_ttv
    geekin_ttv Member Posts: 5
    Options

This is still Broken and means you cannot progress in Page 2 of Tome 2 as killer.

• Sunshinee
    Sunshinee Member Posts: 11
    Options

I tried the challenge, too. It is not working. I tried the Doctor etc. I am playing on PC with Steam. Tome 3, Chapter I.

• WeizenKobra
    WeizenKobra Member Posts: 2
    Options

thats a joke. its still a bug but gz that you fixed the surv challenges

• Sunshinee
    Options

Will there be a notification here, when it's fixed? I've read the whole patchlog. No mentioning of the fixing.

• Sunshinee
    Options

I don't know wheather they fixed it or not but it is working for me now. With that last challenge I finished all tome.

• Saxocrazy
    Saxocrazy Member Posts: 3
    Options

I had this problem but just tried it again today and now it's working. Must have been fixed