Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Another "PROOF" that new/more devs are working on Dbd

Which developer that knows the game would call any map of McMillan "Industrial map"?

This is the same as the last patches, where Autohaven has been called "Junk yard", where usually in other patches they were called with the correct name of the realm and the specific map.

Due to the incredible amount of bug fixes that there have been, it seems that there are new/more/reformed devs quickly fixing the bugs and writing them on the patch notes!

My final proof for this: do you know the hag trigger range add-ons? They haven't been fixed in 5,5 years, and only since the previous huge 6.1.0 PATCH they have finally been fixed even if they have been reported to be broken for so so long.

That bug hasn't been acknowledged in the bugs section of the forums (for what I remember after checking several pages) which means that they actually have priority to this bug when they very likely knew about is for years

Which makes me conclude something has happened from the beginning of 2022, or at least after the McLean patch last year, internally at BHVR.

remember: this is just a theory.

Comments