Why do we get Albert Wesker when there is William Birkin?

Options
AarcvanDemen
AarcvanDemen Member Posts: 46
edited August 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Albert Wesker is lame and his voice sucks. William Birkin is so much better than Albert Wesker and Nemesis. Seeing him evolve throughout the trial would be the best thing that ever happened in Dead by Daylight, especially in G4 form.

Comments

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,571
    Options

It's funny that you think Big Bill Birkin would get his fourth form.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,539
    Options

Weaker is more iconic to the franchise as a whole.

but Birkin as a legendary for Blight would be interesting (even though it wouldn’t implement the different mutation phases..)

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,149
    Options

Berkin is a generic Resident Evil monster and is significantly less popular.

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,547
    Options

As someone who's been outside the RE sphere (and still is) I recognize Wesker's name, and don't recognize Berkin's name. Also recognized Rebecca's name (and Ada I didn't know about). So as far as taking characters people who didn't play the games would at least recognize, they got 2/3 for me.

• CrimsonMothKing
    CrimsonMothKing Member Posts: 398
    Options

My main question, is why do we have a second Resident Evil antagonist and again no proper mutations. Like Nemi gets acne on his arm, and Wesker gets nothing. They said that infection was an iconic theme in Resident Evil and that's why they gave Wesker an infection mechanic, but do you know what is even more iconic in RE than infection? Mutations and Transformations of the enemies, yet we don't get that.

• ByeByeQ
    ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104
    Options

Name recognition. I'm not a Resident Evil fan but I've heard of Wesker. Never heard of this Bill Birkin character until now. However, nothing isn't ruling him out in another future chapter.

• SekiSeki
    SekiSeki Member Posts: 516
    Options

I know I'm not in the minority here but what about Lady Dimitrescu?

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
    edited August 2022
    Options

i love birkin but wesker is a much more popular character and doesn't appear in only one game

personally my hopes were for lisa trevor but i knew it probably wasn't gonna happen

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,363
    Options

At the moment there is original RE stuff. For the old fans like me...

Lady D is pretty new. But if the trend continues we maybe get her in RE DLC Chapter 3 or 4.

• CrimsonMothKing
    CrimsonMothKing Member Posts: 398
    Options

If we got Birkin, BEhaviour would have to actually make a RE Character that can mutate, which they don't want to do seemingly.

• bittercranberry
    bittercranberry Member Posts: 454
    Options

bc birkin is meh?? the ONLY BIRKIN we should want in dbd is Sherry (from RE6)

• AnchorTea
    AnchorTea Member Posts: 1,015
    Options

Who?