Prestige Conversion Rates Have Robbed Me Of Over 100 Million Bp's, Perks, Etc.

Options

Prior to the update I had EVERY perk unlocked.. Survivors and Killers were all at lvl 50... some P1 some P2 some P3... After this update I have people who aren't even P1.. Perks I originally had unlocked are now locked at "yellow/lvl1". I've done the math and it's well over an estimated 100 million bps worth of lvls through prestige that have outright been robbed from me (from JUST MY SURVIVORS ALONE).

For Example.. I had Ash P2 lvl 50 (which is basically P3 - minus 1 click of a button!!) after this update, He is now a P6 and a full 3 prestige lvls away from what my P3's converted to. 3 full lvls of prestige at the value of a few red icons that nobody can really even see? HOW IS THIS NOT A BIGGER ISSUE?!?!?

I've spent thousands of hours playing Dead By Daylight. 1 update and i'm robbed of my perks, prestige, etc for what??? Some red picture on my P3's? These conversions are a tragedy to us players who have spent thousands of hours grinding bp's... Who's Bright idea was it to round prestige's down? To Rob Killers/Survivor's everyone who wasnt full P3 with every character, of all of this????

Should I expect some sort of compensation or do I truly need to admit that the dev's have completely robbed me and soo many others and just call it what it is.... The Death of DBD..... Idk but This NEEDS to be a bigger issue.... This NEEDS to be addressed... This NEEDS to be said.....

Comments