The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Besides Dbd.....

2»

Answers

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Red Dead Redemption 2, Hitman 2, and Resident Evil 2's remake. I've been having a blast the past few months!
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Who else gonna go on Apex Legends? For a Battle Royal I am enjoying it alot.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Shad03 said:

Who else gonna go on Apex Legends? For a Battle Royal I am enjoying it alot.

Apex legends is fun and will be only battle royale will enjoy. But once jojo last survivor gets an outside arcade release probally play that battle royale more. But gotta love respawn polish they put in this game. Loving the respawns and finishers also. Looking forward to what they put in game next 10 years.
  • FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Games im enjoying are blackout club even though think new mode is broken. Last year also enjoying and can't wait for new killer so there is more kill zones that survivor have to memorize on each map. Noone touches the 3 killers death zones anymore and leaves to less fun enviroment kills. Plus it has so many bugs can be fustrating at time in matches where can't perform actions. Gonna also probally be in doom and apex legends after the event also. Hoping either new killer or freddy rework will pull me back into dbd. This event has variety but im basically doing it to have as much 100% on account as possible.
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Dying light sense the second one is in the making

• greylurker
    greylurker Member Posts: 6

I play a Lot of Table top games.

Currently working on a World of Darkness one-shot weekend game where one of the players is a Slasher and the rest are poor normal humans.

That and a bunch of Pathfinder stuff