Which killer do you have the most fun with ?

JakeCannon
JakeCannon Member Posts: 542
edited August 2022 in General Discussions

Just want opinions , no fighting or nerfing this or that. Just wanna know which ones are the most fun for the rest of you mechanics wise, and just overall gameplay! Thanks all. Trying to switch up my posts lol

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,970

legion I prefer the simple killers and legion is probably the most simple killer in the game

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Clown is by far the most fun to me. He’s simple yet also has a lot of depth but I don’t need to sweat hard to do well with him

• Alex_
    Alex_ Member Posts: 143

I personally am one of the weird people enjoying every killer to play as and against. But the killer i have the most fun playing as is pinhead. His gameplay is very different every match, as his power has so many aspects. Also he feels rewarding and has cool techs. Plus, he is a little learny, but not a lot. AND, as if that's not enough yet, his addons allow for a lot of variety.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,640

Clown because there's no penalty to using his power and what it does is simple and useful, slow survivors down.

• RatbasterdJr
    RatbasterdJr Member Posts: 702

My favorite will always be oni for obvious reasons!

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Probably Dredge at the moment, I like its teleportation and Dredge is also great at jump scares. 😄

• Biscuits
    Biscuits Member Posts: 1,097

Ghost face is fun when it's fun, and truly tragic in any open map, god forbid against a SWF in comms.

• DEMONANCE
    DEMONANCE Member Posts: 800
    edited August 2022

trickster and nurse

they're a break from the usual gameplay loop every other killer does.

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,495

Scratched Mirror Myers

• Alcuin
    Alcuin Member Posts: 460

Deathslinger, but STBFL needs to max out at 40% weapon cooldown reduction.

• xEmoGirlxAlexisx
    xEmoGirlxAlexisx Member Posts: 598

Dredge and Artist both are so Fun to play

But mostly Dredge because he is my Main :)

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,303

Trapper as long as I have one of his iridescent add-ons equipped.

Funny enough I hate facing him as a survivor. I’d rather get a face camping Bubba or an infectious star struck Nurse who slugs and bleeds everyone out at 5 gens.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Spirit. I love her so much ❤️❤️❤️

• ilmajor
    ilmajor Member Posts: 5

non basement BOOBA

• Grum
    Grum Member Posts: 273

Been enjoying Blight a lot recently. Usually play Nurse and Demo.

• zgameboy
    zgameboy Member Posts: 79

Hm trapper is just so satisfying if you get enough time and people walk into oddly placed traps. Dredge is weird fun too though.

• Sadako_Best_Girl
    Sadako_Best_Girl Member Posts: 662

Baby girl Sadako, forever and ever.

• JoaoVanBlizzard
    JoaoVanBlizzard Member Posts: 555

Trapper, if it's on Midwitch even better xD

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096

Trickster. I get a lot of enjoyment out of using his power personally and hearing his personality through his lines and actions as you play is pretty cool.

• NemmyMan3000
    NemmyMan3000 Member Posts: 228

Any killer thats not Nurse or Huntress

• Shenshen
    Shenshen Member Posts: 256

Demogorgon. He is fun to play and I think people also like to play against him.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,568

Freddy.

Even if I HATE his current power, he will always be special for me.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

Changes every week or two tbh.

Right now? Pinhead, Deathslinger, and Demo. I just enjoy learning a new killer or a killer I’m not that good with more than anything else. I will say that Demo is probably the most consistently fun.

• Neprašheart
    Neprašheart Member Posts: 439
    edited August 2022

In low to mid MMR, it's with Anna and her hatchets. Survivors there do pre-drop pallets, don't play Tom & Jerry until the very last second (you know, the classy running in circles until it's time to drop the pallet, then wait for the killer to break that pallet and move to the next pallet and repeat the entire process), but the moment there's SWF, I do gotta go with Rin.

Nothing brings me more joy than playing with a character I've grown attached to, regardless of the effectivity. The character's design is pretty important aswell, but it doesn't completely cut it - I need a character, whose personality I can see inside of myself.

As long as the character have had to go through the same or nearly the same experiences in their life as I've had to or do share pretty much the same point of view that I can relate to, that's the character I pick. Of course, it can be both at the same time, but it doesn't have to be.

Oh, and another reason is because I'm quite into asians and their culture, especially to Japan and South Koreans.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,063

Artist. I really enjoy trying to predict survivor pathing on the fly, and landing long distance birds is pure dopamine.

• SPADESinst
    SPADESinst Member Posts: 84

Pig, I like handing out party hats (In with at least 5, sometimes 6 with the two extra bear trap addons because the rng will mess me over majority of the time)

• Beatricks
    Beatricks Member Posts: 857

Probably Bubba. I always seem to have at least a decent game with him even if I don't 4k.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,164

Pyramid Head! I loved Silent Hill 2 to death and playing as him, even though its problematic for lore reasons, is pretty cool. And his power is very satisfying to learn, there is nothing better then to hit a sick punishment of the damned through a wall or semi blind after some survivor took a tight corner after a vault and hearing that sweet, sweet scream.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

This sexy man;

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

Demogorgon is the most fun Killer in the game imo

• Dsnooz
    Dsnooz Member Posts: 241

Trapper, he's more about the macro game than the micro game.

Solid #2 Demogorgon: very satisfying kit.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

Favorite to Play: Trickster

Least Favorite to face: Also Trickster

• Silasy
    Silasy Member Posts: 228

If they never gutted Billy, i would say him.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Probably Nemesis, I love the zombies; which I call Jack and Sally, yes... It is a Nightmare Before Christmas reference. They add a lot to the standard M1 game-play loop in my opinion. At least when they work. My favorite is the tech where you can use them to reset wiggle progress.

I also feel the tentacle of desire and passion is a great tool that shuts down most of what survivors tend to want to do... Drop pallets and vault windows. I also love the sense of progression where the tentacle is useless and limp at stage 1, and gets progressively more potent as you reach the climax.

His sound design is also unparalleled. Best chase music (for now) and the bass boots when he drops, it does a great job of making you feel powerful. And also he gets to punch survivor mains in the face. I am extremely jealous that he was granted such an opportunity.

• the_honey_badger
    the_honey_badger Member Posts: 111

I've honestly been enjoying deathslinger, getting those shots to consistently land over and over again feels nice.

• Arkck
    Arkck Member Posts: 27

Blight as I love how he as so many ways to use his power and so much to learn even for me I've played so much blight and am still learning new things about him

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 922

Doctor with some meme impossible skill check build targeting either gen skill checks or healing skill checks.

Distressing, unnerving presence, sloppy butcher and that clahphioa something clown perk.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,893

Most fun? Sadako for sure. Not the most effective, but the jump scares are top tier. If they ever buff her, I may actually main her, and I've never really mained a killer before.