How often you escape?

Options
GooseMan
GooseMan Member Posts: 104
edited August 2022 in General Discussions

I've counted my escape to death ratio and it's 20%. What escape ratio do you have, guys? Is it me being bad at surviving or it's just how it is now?

Edit: I am playing in evenings, Eastern Europe, crossplay on

Comments

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options

I did not count but probably around 30% after last update.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    Options

Around 30% on an average day in solo q.

This on PC, crossplay off EU servers. Going against mostly Huntress, Nurses and Blights.

• Herachi_Sakura
    Herachi_Sakura Member Posts: 22
    Options

Used to be below 10% for a couple of days but now it's like 75%.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,172
    Options

like 1 out 5 matches

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224
    Options

I die quite a bit but usually make decent points and my grade keeps advancing.

• RatbasterdJr
    RatbasterdJr Member Posts: 702
    Options

During certain times of the day, like 50-60 percent. At night, like 30%. Solo q is much more brutal at night.

• GooseMan
    GooseMan Member Posts: 104
    Options

Thank you for your answers guys. Doesn't seem like anything special. I guess I'll just stop playing survivor, it feels too unrewarding.

• Roaroftime
    Roaroftime Member Posts: 402
    Options

Probably around 20-30% In solo queue and it used to be a perfectly balanced 50% before the update (in solo queue) :/

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,918
    Options

About 50% of the time. Both solo and SWF (because my friends and I suck at communicating)

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,533
    Options

Like 10%... but I haven't played in 5-6 months

• Nirgendwohin
    Nirgendwohin Member Posts: 1,251
    Options

soloQ: 20%

swf: 50-70%

• Exxodus21
    Exxodus21 Member Posts: 1,170
    Options

I only play solo q and it's between 40% - 60% on average.

I have some days where 9 out of 10 games are escapes and days where maybe 3 out of 10 are escapes because my team either rage quits or gives the killer free downs by hook trading unnecessarily. The time of day and days of the week seem to have a significant impact on how SBMM pairs me with teammates and killers.

• DudelPuma
    DudelPuma Member Posts: 329
    Options

before and after patch swf is still swf over 90%, i mean obviously u dont make urben Nea and 45sec Selfcare Claudi in ur team, ur team members r 4-5k+ hours players with experience and lets go destroy the poor 500 hours killer with 0-1 hooks 5 gens

solo q before MMR get destroyed 70-80% and after patch with bad non exsist MMR 10-20% most matches ar a hatch game

the gap between swf and solo q has gotten a lot bigger, as always bhvr will take a long time to realize that the solo q needs help, i mean the solo q has always been miserable but since the patch you can see how bad it is, u need to play swf or killer if you want to have fun, sad but its fact

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233
    edited August 2022
    Options

About 70%

Although with all these cheaters I'm seeing I may hit 100% lol.

But nah off peak week days still seems the same as before the patch, i dont play weekends or on peak times usually but if i did my escape rate would be lower. I tried today and the 2 games I didnt get a cheater in I had some very bad teammates lol

• JaviiMii
    JaviiMii Member Posts: 286
    Options

SoloQ is 37% for me - though it certainly doesn't feel that way.

SWF... idk. The people I play with have very different skill levels and mindsets - but probably for me personally somewhere between 40 and 50% maybe? Though more often than not it's at least a 1man out with swf.-

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

I am Sluzzy tier. I basically never escape. And the few games where I could, where the killer is a baby, I usually give them the kill unless they already got one.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,906
    Options

45% approximately, as solo q.

• Viktor1853
    Viktor1853 Member Posts: 931
    Options

47% as solo q

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

I escaped 1 out of 6 matches I played last night (not counting the farming ghost face).

• Ricardo170373
    Ricardo170373 Member Posts: 623
    Options

My solo Escape rate was 44% before the update, now is 27%