Legion with 2 slowdown perks

Like, this is hell, more if you are playing solo, I just dont understand why they didnt nerf slowdown perks alongside the gen time increased

Comments

• DEMONANCE
    DEMONANCE Member Posts: 800

what were they running

• SPADESinst
    SPADESinst Member Posts: 84

They did actually if you were paying attention t the patch notes or the live beta.

Thanatophobia is now 1%/1.5%/2% (was 4.5%/5%/5.5%). Dead man's switch nerfed by 15 more seconds now (20/25/30 seconds). The minute a survivor dies, HEX: Ruin gets reverted into a dull totem. Corrupt Intervention deactivates when a survivor is in dying state(unless no one dies, it reverts after 2 minutes). Pop's regression was changed to 20% of current progress (Used to be 25%).

They DID nerf slowdowns but only to shift the meta. So — the well known meta slowdowns been nerfed and the less used ones been buffed to have people use them more

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

2 slowdown Perks? Are we complaining about 2 now?

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,596

Esp. when you think about that a sizeable chunk of the "usable" killer perks (usable perks -> the ones not being total trash / meme) could all be described as slowdown perks (not necessarily direct gen slowdown -> Sloppy). It can be hard to find perks worth running when actively avoiding gen defense, I know it is, I tried.

• dictep
    dictep Member Posts: 1,333

have you tried darkness revealed? Do you think is a trash perk?

• CaulDrohn
    CaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,596

Too map dependant for my taste. You can get maps where it's super effective, and maps where it does not help you at all.

So I might run it for Huntress and Trickster, which have to interact with a locker, and maybe Dredge bc he can use the info instantly. But not really for other killers. It's not trash, it can be really strong, but you need the right killer for it, imo.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

They did nerf A LOT of gen slowdown perks, it's just that stacking them makes the game from painfully bording to borderline impossible for survivors.

Depending on your mmr, it's not even like gen slowdown is necessary on Legion (or any killer, really).

The joys of low mmr killer is that you can put practically any build and still get a win. I've been running Discordance, Mad Grit, Devour Hope and Nurse's Calling on Legion all afternoon yesterday and got 3Ks and 4Ks.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,893

I actually really like Darkness Revealed, but you are right in that it is map dependent. On a map like the game or Midwich, it's really, really strong. But on maps like Coldwind or the Swamp, it's a lot less useful.

Unsurprisingly, I like it most on Dredge/Sadako/Huntress.