Finally: Trapper is my 1st Killer with all Perks :D

bendermac
bendermac Member Posts: 772
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

this has taken foreverrrrrrrr, i started this game in august 2018, but trapper is the first of my killers who has now all perks at his disposal :)
myers has 8 perks to go and then he has them all as well. i'll go then with billy as the next one, so i can also tackle his achievement at the same time.

most of my killers are just shy of level 40. how are things for you guys? are you going for all perks on all killers?

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Grats!

I have every killer except for 2 at Prestige 3 and all of them with every single perk in the game at tier 3.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I got my Trapper P3 like months ago. Now I just need uh... Well I need to get alot of perks on him uwu

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    I have been here forever casually enjoying the game. When spirit came out i decided gonna max her out and she is so close to having all perks soon at p3. Congrats on finishing trapper
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Oh yeah, I thought I did this before, but CONGRATS!

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Id be more inclined to Prestige if it was a blood effect that applied to all cosmetics instead of the bloody cosmetics xP
  • RainyAnjel
    RainyAnjel Member Posts: 65

Im a noob so im still stuck at a p3 huntress and a p2 nurse.
    Grats tho :)

• Chicken
    Chicken Member Posts: 123

congrats!
    my first killer to get up to max was huntress. lullaby is good, but the other 3 are pretty garbage. her power is cool tho.

• Kherma
    Kherma Member Posts: 24

I have P3 Nurse, Myers and Trapper maxed out. Other killers are lvl 40-50. Now i'm trying to get all perks on Doc.

• Xaggy
    Xaggy Member Posts: 330
    edited February 2019
    I have P3 Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Nurse, Huntress, Mayers, Hag, LF, Freddy with all perks. Everytime when come new killer I'll get new 3 perks to them. Now I spending my bloodpoints to Pig.
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited February 2019
    Yeah I'm going for all perks on all killer too, however I'm skipping prestige to accomplish this.

So far I've got Clown and Spirit with all perks, almost Hag too. Some killers have a decent choice for them (nurse) and then some killers have an abysmal choice of perks at the moment (Huntress, Myers, trapper, freddy) but all are above lvl 40.
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I actually have to go back to some killers to get perks from the last 2 DLC's. I've been swapping my main around a lot. Right now I'm working on getting everything for Spirit because I p3'd her and she's my only p3 killer (and only because I like her p3 skins, I couldn't care less for all the other killers which is why I run cosmetics on all of them instead).

• bendermac
    edited March 2019

The Doctor is done now. Dunno which one will be next.

• bendermac

Spirit is done. Now I'll safe a 1mill BP for The Plague :)

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

I want to Prestige 3 all my killers but that takes a LONG time so I’ll probably only do the ones I frequently play. I already P3 Spirit. The other ones would be Myers, Huntress, and Hag. Possibly Plague if I like her enough. I LOVE her lore and the way she looks.

• Hopefully, they are gonna change how grindy the game is so you guys dont have to waste your life into this game as much as I have,

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

@Emeal it's too late.

The thought of how many times could I have travelled to interesting places, meet interesting people, gotten laid and so on, if only I had not P3-d and fullperked up 9 killers and 2 survivors...

Sad indeed.

• @George_Soros *cries*

• nunadventures
    nunadventures Member Posts: 198

I want to prestige 3 my spirit, legion, and huntress. And get their perks but that’s gonna take so long. But for survivors I was able to get all perks except tapps tier 3 on my nea whose p3 level 50 so yeehaw

• bendermac

Welp, I finally finished The Plague. Did a detour and was putting a ton of BP into Kate, to give her all perks - she will be the 1st SV who has them all. Just need 5mill BP to finish her ;)

Let's see who will be the next Killer :)

• bendermac

The last finished Killer was Freddy. I thought it might be a good idea to have him fully covered when the rework goes live. Luckily the last 2x BP helped a lot. 

I currently get all perks for the Huntress, while also playing her to learn her as well. It’s pretty hard on console to get a proper aim. But she is quit fun to play. Hitting a hatched feels really good. Also the change for the lulliby was welcomed.

I’d say approx. 6-7 mill BP to go until she has everything.

• GhostlyFoxx
    GhostlyFoxx Member Posts: 72

I finally p3 50'd all of my survivors, now I'm onto killers next! I've yet to actually max a killer though, so congrats! :D

• Kabu
    Kabu Member Posts: 926

Spirit was my first P3 and fully perked followed by Legion pre nerf

• tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

Trapper's so bad makes me wanna cry.

'Grats on maxing him out though.

• bendermac

Since my last update I've finished a few more Killers with all perks

The Hag

The Ghost Face

The Nurse (before all her add-ons get changed)

The Demorgorgan would've been done, but I choose him to be P3, since he looks better covered in blood and not as bright like his normal skin.

Next Killer might be The Pig :)