Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Zombies Nemesis

Brayton
Brayton Member Posts: 52
edited January 2022 in Bug Reporting

Improving the Nemesis' zombies cuz they are getting stuck on very annoying places on diferent maps and it's sometimes is not even funny. They will get stuck at places and sometimes you need to hit them twice to destroy them (not sure what is causeing that) But for the love of god. Please improve the coding/AI of the zombies.

Haddonfield They will get stuck in the middle of the stairs. This screeshot was taken mid game but i have tested this ina custom game and this is the only map were they can get stuck. survivors will still get hit when they are trying to get past the zombie but stll it's not a good thing that wen maybe survivors do this to just disable one zombie, to get a zombie less in the map

So Zombies not only get stuck in the basement but they also can get stuck onto the little hills and it's not really hard to know where the sweetspot is located you can maybe abuse this to get one zombie stuck and having to killer just walk around with only one zombie, witch in my opinion is already bad enough.

So this hill will be the same in all Autohaven Wreckers maps and on Ormond see image.

Ormond:

This hill and there is something else that will get the zombies stuck in, and as far as i looked at if they would find a way out of the stuck places it seems that in the second one they won't find it's way out.

This is a simple wall but when a survivor puts in afford to get the zombie to that place while Nemsis is not looking around the zombie can get stuck in that place for mostly the whole match if Nemesis won't destroy them to let the zombie respawn.

The hills on both Yamaoka Estate maps the hill stuck spot is not possible. But there is something else that the zombie will get stuck on or better they can't get into a tile.

This tile that will most likely spawn next to the building, when you go under it the zombie will try to follow but is stuck when they get to the stones. The following images will show on what places the zombie will get stuck on when he wants to enter the tile. The only whay the zombie can get in is by walking throught the pallet. he can leave the trile but can't get into it.

On the Crotus Prenn Asylum maps they can get stuck on the hill aswell but not on the same plase as in Ormond or Autohaven. They will get stuck on the end of the hill.

Midwich Elementary School:

Behind the lockers. The vids will also make it a bit more clear.

This are links to vids to show you a bit more about the stuck spots if maybe the text isn't all that clear cuz i already find that this report is beginnig to be a long one so for Midwich is only vids.

(will come when i uploaded them or when i've edit them)

What i want to achieve with this is that zombies can get stuck very easy and that if you know how to maybe get rid of one zombie you can do this so the Nemesis needs to go and destroy the Zombie. The coding needs a bit for work to make them not get stuck this much.

Post edited by Brayton on
4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments