Character Voices

Okay so with the RE characters getting voices I was wondering if now the plan is to eventually give everyone a voice. One character I think will be cool to have is Bill. Now unfortunately the actor passed away however he recorded so much dialogue for Left4Dead and some of it can fit with DBD like he's dialogue for healing people. I don't know what you would habe to do to get the voice.

Would you have to get permission from both Valve and a relative or would you just need Valves permission.

Comments

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

I'm not into characters having voices, I think it gets old quickly, but I can see how it could fit DbD !

I'm all for adding them to the came, if they also had an option to mute them :)

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,516

Do the survs have a voice too?

I thought only Wesker.

• Objectively_speaking
    Objectively_speaking Member Posts: 506

I think bill should be left alone. New cosmetics are cool but the character\bill should stay as he is. Additionally, voicelines should be uniqe and chosen by behavior and not just on every character but on those that it makes sense to have.

• AshyBashy
    AshyBashy Member Posts: 28

I think this would be really cool. Recently they've added voice acting to some characters (Pinhead, Wesker) so I don't think it's impossible. Ash also has voicelines, but they only play in the lobby unfortunately. If they do add some more, they should probably add a feature to mute them for the people that don't like them.