Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Good build for the "Hiding Seeker" achievement?

Options

So, I'm trying to get every survivor achievement, a lot of them I got just by playing the game long enough, and now I only have 2 left until they add more: the one for unhooking yourself 50 times (just bring deliverance), and this one. this one doesn't seem like one I'll just get casually, so I'm trying to plan a build entirely around it. I'm thinking Lightweight, Quick and Quiet, and Overcome, but not sure about the 4th perk, and also not sure if Overcome is the right choice. any ideas?

Answers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,481
    Options

Overcome combined with Lucky Break might be a good idea. Maybe throw in a green Medkit to get more value out of LB (though you can recharge it now as well!)

Keep in mind Q&Q is currently buggy and sometimes even though you jump into a locker with it activate it doesn’t suppress the notification for the killer. Or was it just he locker door sound? Not sure..

• kingcarl2012
    kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 1,710
    Options

Lucky break, Quick and Quiet, and Overcome/Iron Will (not both)

Plan for it on your first chase, take your first hit and use the speedboost from overcome or just the hit and the lack of blood and scratch marks from lucky break, zip around a corner quick and quiet into a locker if you dont use overcome then iron will will still make you pretty hard to hear a d the killer may think you just zoomed away with overcome since no blood or scratch marks.

For the 4th you could go with red herring as itll give the killer a loud noise that will either give away that you jumped in a locker or sinve you dissappeared the killer may just go chase that gen instead or inner healing to heal in the locker to make it harder to hear you if you go overcome over iron will

• Butternubs69
    Butternubs69 Member Posts: 21
    Options

I ended up finishing the achievement since making this. I went with Lucky Break instead of Lightweight as per the general advice, stuck with Quick & Quiet and Overcome, and used Inner Healing for the 4th so it could give Lucky Break a bit more usage. wasn't exactly foolproof, but I'm glad to be done with it lol. admittedly, it was fun ending a chase really quickly and getting a free heal, as opposed to how chases usually go for me, but I don't think I'd want this as my usual build

• kingcarl2012
    kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 1,710
    Options

You can also wait till you get ab afk macro killer, I had a doctor on lerys spawned next to a pallet with a locker nearby. Get hit vault pallet jump in locker heal repeat. We farmed the crap out of that guy, and he scared the crap out of us when he finally started playing in the endgame lol.