Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is this or is this not considered attempt at taking the match hostage.

SWF with 2 survivors left with 4 gens up. Honestly got some lucky downs. Couldn't find the last 2 for the life of me. All gens regressed to 0%. After a couple of minutes of zooming around the map I start walking by lockers to see if I can hear them breathing in them. About 2-3 minutes progress of me running around trying to find them and they're not getting the afk birds.

Finally, I decide to see if they're trolling in the back lockers in the basement and they were. I assume to not get flagged afk they were just going upstairs, working on the totem by the pallet door there but not completing it then walking back downstairs and going into the locke for whatever reason (to troll, to try to waste my time because I was winning, who knows). I know they weren't working on gens because they were all 0% as I zoomed around the map or healing each other because they were both uninjured so totems had to be the only way they were not getting flagged.

Is this an attempt of taking the match hostage regardless of what is going on since they are not trying to progress the game whatsoever?

Comments