Perk Buff Suggestions

Hey all!

I've been seeing some of the perk changes and its a super fun time! I love using lesser used perks so I have come up with some buffs and would love to see others thoughts!

Save the Best for Last - Stacks can now be obtained via M2 attacks that deal a health state of damage. To accommodate this change though, any injured survivor hit with a basic attack will go in to the deep wounds status effect instead of the dying state. If the survivor was already in deep wounds, they will be put in the dying state.

Franklin's Demise - To prevent survivors from being able to simply drop their item to counter Franklin's Demise, survivors now have a 20/25/30 second cooldown to using any item after being picked up, including items found in game via chests or dropped by other survivors. Killer specific items are exempt from this. The items will no longer lose charges after being dropped. This change will make survivors have to consider if using their item in an emergency is more important than taking a hit.

Detective's Hunch - Map knowledge can be the difference between life and death in Dead by Daylight. To help buff a perk that provides this, Detective's Hunch will now reveal all totems, generators, chests, breakable walls, pallets, and windows in the entire map. The effect will only apply when the specific survivor is the one to complete the gen.

Repressed Alliance - Gen regression has been a major talking point of the recent update. To help give the survivors a tool against this, we have buffed Repressed Alliance. Repressed Alliance will no longer have a time limit and instead, the generator will remain blocked until the survivor who used Repressed Alliance loses a health state.

Trying to buff lesser used perks is a very tricky thing that requires intense game knowledge, creativity and foresight. Luckily, game design is my passion and I think these are all dev quality changes and would love to see them implemented. Anyone else have any perk suggestions?

Comments

• Balsadar22
    Balsadar22 Member Posts: 17

With a plethora of perks that hide your scratch marks, there is one that is deemed the most useless and unreliable. Poised from Jane Romero.

So many other perks work far more and in better scenarios for survivors. This perk needs a definite rework or buff. it is by far the most niche scratchy perk survivors have and needs something done with it to make it viable. Even before Lucky Break and Boon: Shadow Step it was still considered weak, and now with more, better, perks it remains borderline unused. It NEEDS a change!