One pissed off #########!!

Options
nushy0505
nushy0505 Member Posts: 6
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
pissed off with twat killers disconnecting coz all survivors make it, and we lose our points!! Sort it out so we don’t.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

As survivor you get 5k BP EACH AND keep items
    As killer you get 2,5k BP IN TOTAL AND lose your addons

• nushy0505
    edited February 2019
    Options
    No not all the time, last few games I got no points coz they disconnected
  • Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,643
    Options

You get 0 Bloodpoints when you disconnect. It also shows that the Killer DCed when this is happening.

So most likely you disconnected.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161
    Options

What platform are you on?

• nushy0505
    Options
    No they disconnected, and I’m on PS4 
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options
    You still get bloodpoints if the killer DCs dude. If you mean event points then you don't get Vessel points no, but you still get the Gen points. If you're getting 0 points it means you personally left the match.
  • Loit
    Loit Member Posts: 61
    Options
    There is a method of PS4 Killers disconnecting and causing survivors to receive 0 points. 

Its a known issue and and has never been fixed. 

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Options

@Loit said:
    There is a method of PS4 Killers disconnecting and causing survivors to receive 0 points. 

Its a known issue and and has never been fixed. 

Likely you connection is messing up. Remember unlike most other games a loss in a connection even for a seconds immediately dcs you from the game. I have had killers dc via connection and the game allowed me to retain my points. Back when i had a awful wireless connection dcs that occurred usually were the result of my connection giving out.

• nushy0505
    Options
    It’s nothing to do with my connection ppl, I always play with friends, so when the killer DCs we don’t receive points! The pricks do it on purpose is what I’m saying jheeezzzze lol 
  • GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464
    Options

This happens on both ends, the survivors do it to the killers when they get outplayed all the time.

• captainlongshlong
    captainlongshlong Member Posts: 87
    Options

@nushy0505 said:
    It’s nothing to do with my connection ppl, I always play with friends, so when the killer DCs we don’t receive points! The pricks do it on purpose is what I’m saying jheeezzzze lol 

The majority of killers don't like playing against SWF. As a killer, they are very easy to spot.

I don't DC from them purely because I don't tend to lose to them, unless I'm at Rank 1 and they're really well organised.

But if you were an average killer, trying to get better at the game and you kept running into SWF groups who teabag, flashlight, pallet loop whilst the others genrush, hook swarm, body block and ultimately, send abusive messages to you after the game, you won't want to play against them either. I'm not saying that that's the type of SWF group you have - but if the killer has had enough of been told to go and kill himself, I can understand why they'll just disconnect and move onto another lobby.