Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Do you like Wesker?

DerZuntor
DerZuntor Member Posts: 293
edited August 2022 in Polls

Been playing Wesker since hours! I love him already.

What's your opinion of him, do you like him, do you find him fun?

Do you like Wesker? 52 votes

Yes
80%
GibberishSeiko300MiriamGbrokedownpalaceAztreonam78SacrilegeGGMysteriosomusstang62MrPenguinMattie_MayhemOGScary_Punk_GhostaeonskulTatariuElcopolloCluelessWampiritaDerZuntorOctoCatxtr4meFobbo 42 votes
No
7%
F60_31GlamourousLeviathanQwQwTonyDesfo 4 votes
Mixed
11%
WalterBlackVolantConch1719LittilAvindarrvzrvzrvzTeslaboiK139K05 6 votes

Comments

• TonyDesfo
    TonyDesfo Member Posts: 5
    No

Wesker in DbD? I haven,t seen him lol

• Slan
    Slan Member Posts: 306
    Yes

He is a killer with potential, and he is not meant for beginners. I think some hours with Blight and Demo are needed to have a good start with him. Also, the fact that he speaks gives him personality.

• Ivory_Partnaite
    Ivory_Partnaite Member Posts: 89
    Yes

You can only play as him on the Beta version, which to do that you need to be a Steam player.

• D34D_B34TB0X
    D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 408
    Yes

I honestly thought Wesker should come in, because it ain't Resident Evil without him. I would've been fine with just a cosplay outfit for Felix with a glowing effect. I think his powers pretty cool; I like the idea of throwing Survivors around. And although he's not actually voiced by HIM, the guy currently voicing him is pretty spot on, so I think they gave him a decent adaptation. You might get broke if they keep making more of these RE chapters... xD Also, they did good with the map redesign.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,697
    Yes

He has a lot of potential.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768
    Yes

Unironically my favourite video-game villain, who happened to get into my most-played game with a pretty fun power and a lot of potential.

Of course I like him! :)