Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Blight Is Too Difficult to Play On Controller

Star99er
Star99er Member Posts: 1,447

Been trying to do his Speedy Demise Rift challenge for hours with no luck. Any other console players struggling? I can't stand playing this killer.πŸ˜”

Comments

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,750

I find Trickster far more challenging with the controller, though neither is fun to me. However I've seen some consolers play Blight pretty well. I believe the trick is to use his power more for rapid movement rather than in chase. For the sick flicks and such gotta run him on PC apparently.

• kingcarl2012
    kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 1,710

I got it done without too much trouble, if your not very good with him i reccomend using his power more when you catch survivors out in the open, go for a single bounce in a V tou can curve a but before you hit a wall to make aiming your bounce a little easier.

You can also try higher sensitivity or the add on that gives you more time to aim after a bounce, and because you need downs anti healing perks like sloppy may also help

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

I play on PC with a controller and my advice is to use the power when you know you can get the hit (Survivor in the open, running to next tile, larger loops, etc.) or to traverse the map faster. Don't try fancy flicks or tight loops with his power on controller, it just adds more time to chases.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Sure it's harder console are for hardcore players and PC is casual, this is why you buy a console because you are a gamer? Just play more and you get better, challenge done this is how it works πŸ˜€

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,096

He definitely is harder on console, but you can still do stuff with his power. You need to take advantage of that brief second of bump time to reposition around the obstacle you just hit. You can also do the weird slide/hug techs where you look down or whatever to increase turning, because I've done it a few times. As for situations where you're close to a survivor, clearly within rush attack range, and then Blight does a lunge instead instead of instantly hitting them, causing you to miss, I don't know what to tell you. Same thing with when you bump next to someone and want to rush attack immediately, your camera is always going to freak out and you won't be able to hit them. PC players have no such problems, because his power is so much more responsive with a mouse that can flick and everything. So it is harder on console, but not impossible. Trickster though is literally impossible.

• Regulus47
    Regulus47 Member Posts: 450

It's trickster dude. In no conceivable timeline is he even close to being difficult in any situation. That's like saying Bubba is impossible on console because the weird turning makes you bump into things. Yeah, but the killer is so mindnumbingly easy that that doesn't matter.

• RatbasterdJr
    RatbasterdJr Member Posts: 702

Go watch Lilith omen on YouTube. He’s the nastiest blight out there, controlled and m&k. He’s got tons of tutorial vids.