Ghost month login reward not received

antgnstea
antgnstea Member Posts: 869

I don't know what happened but today I didn't receive any reward. For 12th- 13th, it supposed to be 50k, right?

I logged into the game and didn't get it. A friend of mine didn't get it either. Did everyone received?

14 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 378

I'm not sure I got mine, come to think of it... Can't be sure, but I don't recall seeing it today.

• Bubble0seven
    Bubble0seven Member Posts: 115
    edited August 2022

think your only supposed to get the 5 Rift Fragments on the 13th not the 50k

• antgnstea

Even if so, I didn't get those either. But 5 fragment is today's reward not yet started. it is approx. 7 hours later.

• antgnstea

Because it promotes bloodpoint rewards on the initialization screen I mostly realize. But I made my friend login today to check it and she got 20k on her account. So she didn't get them. And rift was the same too, no reward.

• Bubble0seven
    Bubble0seven Member Posts: 115

Fair i am in australia so it is 4:30pm on the 13th for me....Gotta remember it is not the same time everywhere :P

• coley_219
    coley_219 Member Posts: 325

no i did not get mine...someone said they played a few matches and then it popped up but I tried that and it did not work. I'm on playstation - both versions did not give me the reward.

• antgnstea

I am on Steam. I've played for few hours but nothing. 2 hours later there's a new reward, let's see if we got it this time.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157

On the 12th when I logged in on my PS4 after 11AM ET there was no pop up. I for some reason convinced myself the event must've started the 10th and I had already received 2 logins of 50k BP and then assumed since there was no pop up I had received rift fragments since my BP was still around 500 (I had used up my BP night before) and I couldn't remember where I was on my current tier of the rift. I logged in just now (1:15pm ET) with no pop up, just my grade reset reward and that's the only amount my BP increased (I used up my BP again before logging off yesterday). I didn't remember to check where I was in rift before logging off yesterday so I can only hope I received rift fragments today.

• emptybreadsack
    emptybreadsack Member Posts: 5

i have only recieved the first one and none of the others even tho im 100 percent sure i logged in for all multiple times

• Mxmay
    Mxmay Member Posts: 22
    edited August 2022

I am adding to this too because I was unsure on friday already about the 50K. I was connected after 5 PM CEST and feels that I did not receive any BP but was unsure. For yesterday it was the same I try to connect after 5PM CEST and today again before 5 PM CEST and did not receive the 5 RF. I did receive the first 50K on thursday 11th but that is it. I hope we can have a quick fix or even a late BP refund on this one. I will as well post a report to DBD support.

• Mxmay
    Mxmay Member Posts: 22

Okay today it worked as I received the 50K

• Mystaria13
    Mystaria13 Member Posts: 495

I didn’t get mine for the 12th I restarted multiple times but never received the 50k.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,915

We're aware of the issue on the 50k BP for the 12th August - we will be adding that reward back in, so that players do not miss out on the BP.