Amazon prime loot

Options
2»

Comments

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024
    edited August 2022
    Options

Wait becuz surely they will change it if they dont just do what u wish with it.

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024
    Options

I wouldnt mind if skins would get exclusive for a time ( I was expecting winter blight skin to be released and sell with aurics cells only but seems it wont) that way would be non exclusive stuff but still Amazon prime users get their exclusive skin.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,992
    Options

Sure, just I dont really know how to go about stuff like this lol. I rarely ask or beg for stuff, I normally work for stuff on my own since I feel bad asking others.

• LiaLight
    LiaLight Member Posts: 75
    Options

I was really looking forward to the new reward... what a disappointment. How lazy.

• ByeByeQ
    ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104
    Options

You could give away or sell the code though.

Glad I just took a 99 cent trial on Prime to get Jeff's cosmetic used my Twitch Prime Sub and canceled it right after. Jokes on you Amazon.

This cosmetic offers no temptation at all as I already have it and it's a crap cosmetic anyway.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

So what DBD wrote in their news about Prime Gaming helping players grow their cosmetic collections obviously isn't true anymore.

https://deadbydaylight.com/news/prime-gaming-x-dead-by-daylight

• SpaghettiVase
    SpaghettiVase Member Posts: 341
    Options

My code didn't even work and i didn't own the skin to begin with

• maximo99ac
    maximo99ac Member Posts: 164
    Options

i had low expectations and they dissapoint me

• Tranquil_Blue
    Tranquil_Blue Member Posts: 335
    Options

😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

• Norhc
    Norhc Member Posts: 575
    Options

Not even an old one at that. So shameless.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,667
    Options

Same here. I'm a little hesitant to claim it on the vague hope this was an error, but if anyone needs it, let me know and I'll have a code up for grabs.

Seriously, SMH. They just released a 4-skin pop collection. Why didn't they take one of those for Prime? Or Haddie's missing outfit recolor? Or wherever the Dredge's Rare skin from release went? Or why not recolor the Maiden Guard outfit, if they really had nothing else to offer right now?

At the very least, set it up to give iri shards if people already have the outfit, when you're rereleasing something directly from a rift...

• kizuati
    kizuati Member Posts: 1,386
    Options

remember when they said it's gonna be exclusive content? yeah right lmao

• Madjura
    Madjura Member Posts: 2,426
    Options

Seriously, SMH. They just released a 4-skin pop collection. Why didn't they take one of those for Prime? Or Haddie's missing outfit recolor?

🦆🦂

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

Shards equivalent to purple outfit for those that already had the outfit from grinding the rift definitely would've been great alternative, especially since if it went into the store it'd be available for shards anyway. It also would've "helped grow players collection" like they claim the prime partnership is supposed to do.

• ScrantonicityMK
    ScrantonicityMK Member Posts: 27
    Options

What’s the point of even spending money on future Battlepass rifts if BHVR is just going to recycle their cosmetics and put them on Prime Gaming?

I was looking forward to the new cosmetic for August, but I’m very disappointed. I can’t even redeem the code, because it’s the exact same cosmetic from a previous rift (not even a recolor)

• shinymon
    shinymon Member Posts: 298
    Options

Yeah it's pretty shameless that they've resorted to double dipping cosmetics on separate paywalls. Feels pretty disrespectful to the artists.

• yes_hello
    yes_hello Member Posts: 140
    Options

I have NEVER considered giving feedback on how cosmetics are obtained--whether in the rift, the store, events, etc. I may have had personal opinions to myself about how I wish they were easier to get, were cheaper, had different color options... but never to the point where I thought I needed to give the actual dev team feedback on it.

THIS, however... I don't even know how to properly express my frustration about this new Amazon Prime skin. However, I fully recognize and concede that I:

• Do not presume to know how the business perspectives of the dev team influence these types of decisions;

• Am not being forced to get anything;

• Realize it's "free" (with a catch);

• Still appreciate BHVR taking advantage of this partnership and understand there's always next month, etc.

With that being said, though, I am quite simply at a loss for words about this. It feels, at the very least and most sensitive way to put it, quite confusing, and I've never had issues with how they distribute/sell cosmetics. I think for me, it's mostly the lack of communication/explanation behind the rationale of this choice. I absolutely cannot imagine no one from BHVR had the foresight to know this would spark controversy in the community. Not like they "owe us" an explanation or are obligated to explain business decisions... but they simply had to know how many people would be frustrated by this.

• graveyard_7777
    graveyard_7777 Member Posts: 269
    edited August 2022
    Options

Seriously? Even Apex Legends creates new rewards every month for Amazon Prime users. You guys literally just brought an old Plague cosmetic from the rift. Why?

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • Khar
    Khar Member Posts: 640
    Options

Yeah, this month's prime skin is completely stupid and makes BHVR looks lazy and cheap.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,414
    edited August 2022
    Options

just gonna delete my discord tag from here so I dont get spammed.

Post edited by GentlemanFridge on
  • khrisfromtoronto
    khrisfromtoronto Member Posts: 47
    Options

I swear this cosmetic was in the store last week to purchase. Is this an error? Will they change it? What's going on!?

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,528
    Options

Please remember that giving away codes is prohibited on this platform.

• XSupremeWafflesX
    XSupremeWafflesX Member Posts: 10
    Options

I don't understand why they don't have the Haddie cosmetics available? Like she only has 1 outfit and they other 2 are locked behind exclusivity of prime and the masquerade. Have they ever done this to new characters before?

• JudithMorel
    JudithMorel Member Posts: 562
    Options